Posts with tag "charlize theron"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Kelly Fisher
Charlize Theron once declared she wouldn't marry until gay marriage was legalized in the U.S., but now she says she's swearing off marriage altogether. In a new interview on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight,' the Oscar-winning actress discussed her stance on gay marriage and revealed that she doesn't see marriage in her future. "I'll be the first to say, here on your show, marriage -- before I fe...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 11:37 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Chelsy Davy better keep an eye on her man. Prince Harry was spotted chatting up blond bombshell, Charlize Theron, after dismounting from his noble steed during a charity polo match in Ascot, England, according to Just Jared. Although it never hurts to have friends in high places, Charlize, 35, and Harry, 26, looked quite chummy as they chatted about divots and mallets -- we assume. Stunning ...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 06:09 PM by Amber James
Charlize Theron hosted her annual Africa Outreach Project Benefit at The Darby restaurant in New York on Monday and one winner paid $20,000 to take her to a Lakers game. Originally, the auction was just a pair of courtside tickets, but Theron volunteered to accompany the winner. "The bets got larger and larger. What guy wouldn't want to be sitting court side next to Charlize? She's gorgeous," a...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Who should play Princess Di in upcoming biopics? Years ago, Lindsay Lohan told In Touch Weekly she'd like to play the royal icon. That's unlikely to happen now. But according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail, Scarlett Johansson is a "possibility," along with "top" contender Keira Knightley, for an upcoming film that would take us through Diana's entire life from her childhood to her 1997 death. The ...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With the news of Sandra Bullock's husband's alleged infidelity and Kate Winslet's impending divorce from Sam Mendes, we realized that the last two winners of the Best Actress Academy Award both have had marital issues. Looking back, it's more than just these two whose relationships disintegrated after they won the coveted award. Reese Witherspoon scooped up the honor in 2006, and lost husband R...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 11:05 AM by PopEater Staff
The Oscar red carpet is basically the Super Bowl of red carpets. This year, HollywoodLife.com and PopEater are teaming up to get your opinion on the best and worst dressed of the night. We picked a few of our favorites, and want you to tell us who you think was best -- Rachel, Mo'Nique, K-Stew, Cameron or Sandra -- in the poll!...
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Kipp Tribble
Getting famous these days is pretty easy. Go get yourself arrested or pop a video up on YouTube and your fifteen minutes are just around the corner. But for those that have fame as a career, accolades and acclaim are as sought after as gold and oil. The calculated measures stars will go to in order to gain the glory -- and sustain it -- are aplenty. Popeater breaks down some of the ways stars grab...
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Charlize Theron has no plans to marry her boyfriend of eight years, Stuart Townsend until there is marriage equality. On Thursday's episode of 'The View,' the actress revealed, ""I don't want to get married because right now the institution of marriage feels very one-sided, and I want to live in a country where we all have equal rights," Theron said. "I have so many friends who are gays...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Charlize Theron is a real Hollywood broad. Her 'Monster' director says she "drinks like a fish and swears like a sailor," and anyone who knows the gorgeous star is aware of her penchant for frank, blunt talk on just about any subject. Vogue tapped the Oscar winner for the cover of their September issue and although the photos show her in a hot, dry setting, her conversation is anything but. Nud...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital Before Theater Performance: Reports
- Jimmy Kimmel's Emotional Segment on Cecil the Lion's Death Helped Raise $150,000 for Wildlife Conservation
- #TBT: See the Many 'Shades' of Tom Cruise
- Trial date set in $100 million Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker lawsuit
- 'Gone Baby Gone' actor Sean Malone dies at 54
- Oklahoma judge defends sealing divorce of Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts UnReal's Constance Zimmer—Will She Help or Hurt the Team?
- Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Rob Kardashian and Being Seen as the "Fat" Sister in Uncut Complex Interview
- Parents Are Really Upset About Jessica Alba's Sunscreen—Find Out Why!