Posts with tag "chelsea handler"
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 12:09 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
After spending Thanksgiving in Mexico with BFF Jennifer Aniston, tart-tongued funnywoman Chelsea Handler didn't hide her feelings towards Angelina Jolie at her show in Newark, New Jersey Friday night, calling Angie a home-wrecking "b***h" who doesn't have any female friends because she's a [c-word]. "Chelsea hates Angelina and doesn't for one second buy that she is this good person rescuing...
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 08:56 AM by Rob Shuter
Call them the new odd couple. America's sweetheart Jennifer Aniston and sassy-pants comedienne Chelsea Handler are new best friends! "Jennifer wanted to get away for Thanksgiving and hired two private planes to bring a bunch of friends to celebrate with her at a private home in Cabo San Lucas," an insider tells me. "Jen has more money than she will ever be able to spend in her lifetime, so she...
- Posted Nov 26th 2010 at 07:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Jennifer Aniston hit her favorite vacation spot on Thanksgiving--and as usual, brought along a friend to enjoy the sunshine. Comedienne Chelsea Handler joined the former 'Friends' actress for some sun in Los Cabos, Mexico, RadarOnline.com reports. The two funny ladies donned bright bikinis and enjoyed cocktails as they caught some rays. Aniston ,41, wore a skimpy purple string bikini and a sun...
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 02:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
It's rare to see sassy TV host Chelsea Handler look embarrassed -- usually, she's the one who's mocking other people. What could unnerve Ms. Handler? Well, a discussion of her rumored relationship with rapper 50 Cent did the trick. And it was Chelsea's own guest who turned against her. Last week, Chelsea and 50 Cent were seen getting "hot and heavy" in a New Orleans bar. Handler has since...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 07:58 AM by PopEater Staff
Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent are not dating. Photos of the comedienne and the rapper out together at a New Orleans jazz bar appeared Sunday on TMZ, and Handler has finally addressed the rumors. "Everyone, calm down. I met with Mr. Cent about a potential project. There's nothing to report yet, I'll let you know if there is," she tweeted. When photographers later asked the rapper about the...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 08:46 PM by PopEater Staff
There must be something in the air! In just the past few days, two new couples have popped up on the romance radar: rapper 50 Cent and comedienne Chelsea Handler were spotted getting hot and heavy in New Orleans and actor Michael Sheen and actress Rachel McAdams were caught holding hands while strolling the streets of Toronto. The surprising pairing of 50 Cent and Handler, both 35, was...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Chelsea Handler is set to host this year's MTV Video Music Awards on September 12. The late-night funnywoman made the announcement on her show last night, joking, "Everyone knows that when you think of rap music and hip-hop you think of 'Chelsea Lately.' And that's why I will be hosting [the show]." The last woman to host the VMAs was Roseanne Barr in 1994. So far, this year's show promises...
- Posted May 17th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jo Piazza
If Chelsea Handler's ex, Comcast head honcho Ted Harbert, is harboring any doubts that their breakup won't stick, he should go see her one-woman show, 'Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang.' Chelsea certainly isn't drowning her sorrows in her Belvedere. The raunchy comedienne is having the time of her life. "I'm 35 and I get to be single. I have money and can do what I want. When I was in my twenties...
- Posted Apr 29th 2010 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
An alleged sex tape of 'Chelsea Lately' host Chelsea Handler has surfaced, RadarOnline.com reports, and despite what seems to be a very X-rated video, Handler claims it's nothing more than a "joke" that she used to submit to comedy clubs as an audition tape. She even used her show as a platform to discuss the tape. Video after the jump!...
- Posted Apr 10th 2010 at 06:24 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ricky Gervais...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs