Posts with tag "cher"
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:00 PM by John Mitchell
Justin Timberlake: Star of one of the best movies of the year. If those words don't exactly roll off the tongue, try these on for size: Janet Jackson, Oscar contender. Yes, this fall, the worlds of film and music will collide head on in a very big way, with Janet and Justin leading the charge, and so far the buzz is ... well, overwhelmingly positive. Pop stars have a long and complicated rel...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 11:31 AM by Stacy Jenel Smith
- Filed under:
- Movie News
First, Cher -- working a barely-there bodysuit at age 64 for crying out loud -- makes a huge splash presenting an award to Lady Gaga at the MTV Video Music awards. Next, get ready for Cher, the musical. Prolific producer-director-writer Andy Fickman confirms that he has a theatrical piece, drawn from Cher's life and career, on the way. He tells PopEater, "We'll be making announcements about ...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Steve Baltin
Though it's been four years since she released 'Back to Basics,' Christina Aguilera has been busy. She gave birth to her first child, a son named Max, and is poised for a huge 2010 with her highly anticipated new album, 'Bionic,' her major motion picture debut in 'Burlesque' with fellow diva Cher and a new tour. In the following Q&A, Aguilera tells PopEater about motherhood, 'Bionic,' worki...
- Posted Apr 4th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Ben Widdicombe
- Filed under:
- Movie News
To Botox or not to Botox? While Hollywood actresses are under immense pressure to remain youthful, too many cosmetic procedures can freeze their faces into a parody of the comedy/tragedy masks that are a symbol of their profession. And nobody wants an actor who can't move her face. Jennifer Aniston, 41, has set off new interest in the subject by telling UK Harper' Bazaar that she wouldn't mi...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 10:05 AM by PopEater Staff
For the first time, Chaz Bono, born to Cher and the late Sonny Bono as Chastity, opened up about his new life as a man, in an exclusive interview with 'Good Morning America.' "This was a very difficult decision to make, but it is the best decision I've ever made. I'm happier. I'm more confident. I feel great," he said....
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 08:07 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Chaz Bono Pictures,' 'Kalpen Modi,' and 'Kellie Pickler' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 10:08 AM by PopEater Staff
Chaz Bono is in the midst of physically becoming a man and is opening up in a two-part interview with Entertainment Tonight (to air Oct 29 and 30) to discuss sex reassignment surgery and facing puberty at age 40. In a statement released (via Huffington Post), Bono reveals, "I believe that gender is something between your ears not between your legs. That is something I discovered in the early '90s....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 01:49 PM by Jo Piazza
Leona Lewis is fed up with her fans acting all classist about her electrician boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa (whom she has been dating for 7 years). Speaking about the 'snide bewilderment' some fans have about her dating a minimum wage earning non-celeb Lewis said: "It does make me angry. Because he's a great person. And it doesn't matter what you do in life, what your job is, where you come from." You t...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 12:45 PM by Tricia Romano
It used to be that very few stars went by a single name. Madonna started her career as simply Madonna (and good thing too; having to say Madonna Louise Ciccone every time we talked about her would be a mouthful). But over time, and with the advent of more and more gossip magazines and blogs, features like, "Stars -- They're Just Like Us!" -- stars have increasingly become referred to on a first ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mother of Female Soldier Killed in Action Remembers Her Daughter
- Chris Pratt's Son Thinks He's a Firefighter (VIDEO)
- Brody and Brandon Jenner Post to Instagram in Support of Dad Bruce Jenner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Jared Leto Is Terrifying as the Joker in Suicide Squad—See the New Photo That Will Haunt Your Nightmares!
- Bruce Jenner's Ex-Wife Linda Thompson Posts Essay After ABC Interview, Talks Marriage and Says She's Grateful
- Rob Kardashian Calls Bruce Jenner a "Role Model" After Diane Sawyer Interview, Kim Kardashian Shares Selfies