Posts with tag "china"
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 10:46 AM by PopEater Staff
It seems China has mistaken today's essentially harmless Bob Dylan with the counterculture hero of the 1960s -- the nation's ministry of culture deemed the icon unfit for concerts in Shanghai and Beijing this spring. As a result, Dylan has canceled the rest of his east Asian tour. "It was not possible for him just to play concerts in Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan," says Jeffrey Wu, of the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Driver Stops to Help Ducklings, Gets $100 Ticket
- Aladdin, Wyoming, Is for Sale - Genie Not Included
- PHOTOS: The Ultimate Celebrity Wedding Cakes
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day