Posts with tag "china"
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 10:46 AM by PopEater Staff
It seems China has mistaken today's essentially harmless Bob Dylan with the counterculture hero of the 1960s -- the nation's ministry of culture deemed the icon unfit for concerts in Shanghai and Beijing this spring. As a result, Dylan has canceled the rest of his east Asian tour. "It was not possible for him just to play concerts in Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan," says Jeffrey Wu, of the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson's (Intentionally) Awkward Family Christmas Photo
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Olympics Due to Injury
- Demi Lovato on Her Drug Abuse: I Would Sneak Cocaine onto Planes
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?Heathers: The Musical' will open Off Broadway in March
- Ylvis' ?The Fox' and 5 other Christmas light shows ? VIDEO
- Ikea Monkey Update: Find Out What Darwin Is Doing One Year Later (Hint: He Has a Girlfriend!)
- Harper and David Beckham Wear Color Coordinated Outfits in London—Check It Out!
- Miley Cyrus Kisses Her Dogs Goodbye Before Heading to Jingle Ball Concert: "I Don't Wanna Leave My Babies"