Posts with tag "china"
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 10:46 AM by PopEater Staff
It seems China has mistaken today's essentially harmless Bob Dylan with the counterculture hero of the 1960s -- the nation's ministry of culture deemed the icon unfit for concerts in Shanghai and Beijing this spring. As a result, Dylan has canceled the rest of his east Asian tour. "It was not possible for him just to play concerts in Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan," says Jeffrey Wu, of the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Georgina Bloomberg: I Want to Teach My Son How to Lose
- Kim Kardashian's Abs-Baring Style: From Makeshift Crop Tops to Crazy Cutouts
- NFL Vet Ricardo Silva Trades Tackling for Teaching
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams
- Téa Leoni Finally Addresses David Duchovny Divorce: "I Don't Know How I Could Ever Hate Him"
- First iPhone 6 Owner Drops It on Live TV; Perth Man Was "in a Panic to Get It Open"—Watch Now!
- Sleepy Hollow to Reveal the "Shocking Life" and Experiments of Benjamin Franklin—Watch Now!