Posts with tag "china"
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 10:46 AM by PopEater Staff
It seems China has mistaken today's essentially harmless Bob Dylan with the counterculture hero of the 1960s -- the nation's ministry of culture deemed the icon unfit for concerts in Shanghai and Beijing this spring. As a result, Dylan has canceled the rest of his east Asian tour. "It was not possible for him just to play concerts in Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan," says Jeffrey Wu, of the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 15 Foods You Never Thought to Grill - But Should
- Scott Disick Is Allegedly Off the Wagon: 'He Knows He's Screwing Up,' Sources Say
- Dethroned! Matt Stonie Defeats 8-Time Champ Joey Chestnut in Nathan's Annual Hot Dog-Eating Contest
- Kate Hudson Sings the National Anthem for Independence Day and Does an Amazing Job—Watch!
- Kylie Jenner Steps Out in Chic Red Mini Dress Before Fourth of July Holiday—See the Photo!
- Kendall Jenner Celebrates Independence Day With Sexy Underwear Selfie, Touches Boob—See the Photo!