Posts with tag "chris brown"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 04:20 AM by PopEater Staff
When Chris Brown paid a visit to Hot 99.5's Kane Show, Kane and his gang made a quick discovery. Apparently Brown was the only person who had yet to see this week's viral phenomenon: Rebecca Black's 'Friday' video. The video, by the 13-year-old singer, has dominated YouTube, jumping in several days from thousands of streams to millions (at press time, the original video on YouTube is pushing ...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Chris Brown -
- Rihanna -
- Us Magazine -
To say that Chris Brown's considerable talent has been overshadowed by his personal life in recent years is an understatement -- at the very least. The 21-year-old singer, whose popularity took a nosedive following his assault on former girlfriend Rihanna, opened up to Page Six about the "mishap" and where his career is headed. Brown, whose latest album, 'F.A.M.E.,' stands for 'Forgiving All...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 01:20 AM by Boombox Editors
Chris Brown can't seem to catch a break. When a judge reduced a restraining order last month, allowing him to resume contact with ex-girlfriend Rihanna, new photos surfaced of the badly beaten songstress, reminding the public why Brown had been forced to steer clear of the Bajan beauty in the first place. Now the 'F.A.M.E.' creator, who just released a video of himself rapping, has more negativ...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 03:15 AM by Boombox Editors
Rihanna isn't the only one who likes to rock brightly colored hair. Apparently her ex, Chris Brown, wants a piece of that action, too. Brown dyed his hair platinum blond over the weekend, debuting the drastic new 'do on his Twitter page Saturday, Feb. 26. "Look at me now," the singer wrote alongside a link to a photo, which was viewed close to 70,000 times within an hour of its posting. Alth...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 07:51 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Chris Brown is allowed to contact Rihanna again -- just weeks after the two-year anniversary of the infamous altercation after a Grammy party that left Rihanna bruised and battered after a fight with Brown. TMZ.com reports that a judge just lifted the restraining order prohibiting the R&B singer from contacting Rihanna and instead replaced it with a level one order, which means Brown can ha...
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 08:05 AM by Christine Fenno
Chris Brown has learned a lot of lessons in his young life, including how to generate controversy on Grammys weekend. After his turn as musical guest on this weekend's 'Saturday Night Live,' it's worth asking: Has the 21-year-old singer also learned that you can pound on your girlfriend's face so hard she calls 911 for rescue, and then -- just two years later -- be rewarded with a major TV spot...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 10:04 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Last month Chris Brown requested that Rihanna's restraining order against him be lifted, claiming it made things "difficult at award shows and such." While the judge didn't immediately grant the request, she did suggest a modification to the current restraining order that would go into effect with the approval of Rihanna's attorney. Now, RadarOnline.com reports that in a surprising move, the 'S...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 07:20 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Chris Brown appeared in a Los Angeles courtroom Friday afternoon for a progress report in the Rihanna beating case. His attorney Mark Geragos requested that the judge remove the restraining order against his client, Radaronline.com reports. The 21-year-old singer has received glowing probation reports stemming from his conviction for felony assault. Brown was sentenced to five years probation a...
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Jett Wells
Chris Brown and Raz-B engaged in a nasty tit-for-tat of homophobic and other insensitive put-downs on Twitter this week after the former B2K singer called out Brown over the abuse incident with ex-girlfriend Rihanna. The fight began when Raz-B (@razb2k -- real name De'Mario Monte Thornton) casually tweeted: "Im just sittin here Thinking how can n---- like @ebenet [Eric Benet] and @chrisbrown di...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 07:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Chris Brown graduated... from domestic violence class, and he's proud of it. The singer tweeted out a photo of his certificate with the simple words, "I'm done with class." The singer was sentenced to five years probation and six months of community labor last year after being found guilty of assaulting then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. The class is the second part of his sentence that the singe...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
- Five Things You Need to Know About Connor Franta
- Revenge Star Shares Secrets from the Set
- Star Trek fans 'Spock' Canadian $5 bill to honor late Leonard Nimoy
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Inside David and Victoria Beckham's Night Out With Tom Cruise, Guy Ritchie, Kate Walsh and More
- Conrad Hilton to Plead Guilty to Simple Assault for In-Flight Meltdown
- Jane the Virgin Star Gina Rodriguez Wants to Play a Superhero: "Let's Be Real, I Could Kick Some Ass"