Posts with tag "chris martin"
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 02:08 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are looking for a tutor for their two kids, Apple, 7, and Moses, 5, but if you're a regular old Joe, you need not apply. The Sun is reporting that the famous couple have placed an ad for a private tutor, and the requirements are quite specific. They must essentially be, smart, athletic, musically gifted, multilingual, willing to travel the world and work two to...
- Posted Apr 9th 2011 at 12:34 PM by Spinner Editors
- Filed under:
Organizers of the 2012 Olympic Games in London want Coldplay to perform the official Olympic song at the opening ceremony. The band, fronted by Chris Martin, tops the list of U.K. music stars in contention for the prestigious gig, and would perform a specially-commissioned 'Welcome Song' for a TV audience in excess of two billion. An inside source told the U.K.'s Daily Mirror, "Chris is at the...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 02:07 PM by John Mitchell
Chris Martin is known for his unique collaborations with hip-hop artists like Jay-Z and Kanye West, but it now seems that the rocker has set his sights on a new genre -- country. While his wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, was busy filming 'Country Strong' in Nashville with Tim McGraw, McGraw's better half, Faith Hill, took full advantage of having the Coldplay frontman in her neck of the woods. "My wife...
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 11:55 AM by Dino Sossi
Gwyneth Paltrow's baby collection started with a fruit (Apple) then added a biblical character (Moses), which makes us wonder what's next, now that she has stated she wants more kids (via PEOPLE). "I would love to have another child at some point," Paltrow revealed to Ellen DeGeneres on her popular daytime television show, in an interview airing Thursday. "I feel very, very lucky that I have...
- Posted Apr 24th 2010 at 05:37 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement, but Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Chris Martin shares the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!