Posts with tag "chrisbrown"
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 10:09 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
Trust us. You want Diddy to be your daddy. The entertainment mogul threw the most decadent Sweet 16 in recent memory for son Justin on Saturday. 'Jersey Shore' castmates in attendance? Check. Trey Songz and Nicki Minaj performance? Check. Lil Kim "Happy Birthday?" Check. $360,000 gift Maybach (plus driver)? Check. Justin Combs had it all. But was it the biggest and best 'My Super Sweet 16' yet?...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 12:56 AM by Sam Brand
Nobody's hotter than Rihanna right now. Did you catch her on 'SNL' in early December? Girl is made for HD. How about dipping her toes in the surf a week ago? God bless Barbados, her mama, Jay-Z, and whoever else is responsible for bringing RiRi into the world and sharing her with us. Though we can't say we've gotten as much of the star as we'd like. That privilege has been reserved for only a...
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
This has been a turbulent year for Chris Brown. The headlines, court proceedings and public statements surrounding his assault against Rihanna last February are still following him like his own shadow. Hoping the world would forgive and forget, Brown released his latest album 'Graffiti' in December. Much to his dismay, reviews and records sales have been dismal with audiences unable to separate...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Were you surprised by Susan Boyle's talent? Did you love or hate Adam Lambert's glam album cover? Do you think Kate Gosselin shared too much information with the media? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this year.* Let's look back at the biggest poll questions of 2009 to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 07:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Days after using Twitter to call retail giant Walmart liars for "blackballing" his new album from their stores (which they aren't), Chris Brown has made like Miley and quit the micro-blogging craze. Brown's Twitter home, @mechanicalDummy now "doesn't exist," leaving fans wondering: what happened to Chris? On Friday, Brown lamented that "major stores" like Walmart "r blackballing my cd. not...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 07:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Chris Brown unleashed a tirade on Twitter over the weekend after he couldn't find his new album, 'Graffiti,' on the shelves at a New England Walmart. He said big retail chains are "blackballing" him and "lying to customers." "im tired of this s--t," he wrote at noon on Dec. 11. "major stores r blackballing my cd. not stockin the shelves and lying to costumers. what the f--k do i gotta do." ...
- Posted Dec 5th 2009 at 08:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Chris Brown is still feeling sorry for his assault on Rihanna, the embattled R&B singer told 'Good Morning America' reporter Robin Roberts, saying that his smiling demeanor shouldn't be misconstrued as a lack of sincerity behind his apologies. "I'm really hurting inside and it's kind of like devastating to me," he said in the candid interview. ...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 08:55 AM by Jo Piazza
Why hellllo Hurricane Tiger Woods. The professional golfer is living in the eye of the perfect media scandal storm this week, and early predictions say life for the former boy phenom isn't going to get easier any time soon. Did Tiger's multi-million dollar team of brand managers and image consultants go on an extended Thanksgiving holiday? We just ask because it hasn't been Tiger's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Selena Gomez's Family Thought Justin Bieber Was the "Worst Thing to Ever Happen" to Her—Has That Changed?
- Mindy Kaling Defends Her TV Series: "I'm a [Bleeping] Indian Woman Who Has Her Own [Bleeping] Show"
- Mariska Hargitay Reunites With Former Law & Order: SVU Costar Christopher Meloni: Benson and Stabler Together Again!