Posts with tag "christian bale"
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 11:20 AM by Elizabeth Yun
Comic book fans and cinemaphiles have a common question on their lips today: Who will be Batman's new nemesis in the 'Dark Knight Rises'? Speaking to E! Online at the premiere of 'Red Riding Hood,' Gary Oldman, who plays Commissioner Gordon in the Christopher Nolan-directed superhero reboots, revealed, "I think it's a villain from one of the old, old, from way back from the old comics." It...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 08:35 AM by PopEater Staff
In an interview for 'The Fighter' and the upcoming 'The Dark Knight Rises,' Christian Bale tells E! Online, "This will be the last time I'm playing Batman" Bale doesn't seem to have animosity for the role or the franchise; he more appears to have heard the third chapter will round out the series. "The thing is that this will be, I believe, unless Chris [Nolan, director] says different, this...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 01:44 PM by Jett Wells
Ever since tapes leaked from Christian Bale's raging rant on the set of 'Terminator Salvation,' the public learned that the real-life Batman is a very, very angry fellow. In a Q&A for Esquire's December issue, Bale is the gift that keeps on giving, as he rips into acting and expresses how he loves it when people criticize him. Bale says he's got a huge ego, yet seems to hate himself, then...
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Kipp Tribble
Getting famous these days is pretty easy. Go get yourself arrested or pop a video up on YouTube and your fifteen minutes are just around the corner. But for those that have fame as a career, accolades and acclaim are as sought after as gold and oil. The calculated measures stars will go to in order to gain the glory -- and sustain it -- are aplenty. Popeater breaks down some of the ways stars grab...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 02:41 PM by Jo Piazza
Tom Cruise probably didn't get a memo warning him this week was going to suck. So we imagine his head is probably still spinning from all the abuse being heaped on him from every angle. First we find out that Cruise inspired Christian Bale's sociopath killer in 'American Psycho.' Then blast from the past Bronson Pinchot, who starred with Cruise in the eighties classic 'Risky Business',...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 10:27 AM by PopEater Staff
When Christian Bale went for broke with the homicide-happy Patrick Bateman in 'American Psycho,' he didn't study Charles Manson or Jeffrey Dahmer to get into character -- it was Tom Cruise that guided him. According to the film's director, Cruise's "intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes" was what Bale based his character on. Watch Bale Get His Business Card Envying 'Psycho' On...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!
- Duggars Support Pro-Life Political Candidates With "Faith, Family, Freedom" Bus Tour—See the Pics!