Posts with tag "christian serratos"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 02:28 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Real Housewives of New York' star Bethenny Frankel -- who is expecting her first child -- unveiled her new ad for PETA, in which the reality TV personality goes naked for the campaign. The billboard of the 'Housewife' is in Times Square, and Bethenny tweeted about it. "Here I am in front of the actual PETA billboard," she wrote along with a photo. Frankel is one of a long line of stars...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:23 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' human Christian Serratos -- who plays Bella's sympathetic friend Angela in the series -- strips down for a new PETA ad. Serratos lends her naked body to the 'I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur' campaign that's popular among celebrities. In the ad, the actress leans up against a tree in a forest that looks like it's straight out of the movies that made her famous....
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Princess Kate Got Back to Her 'Smiling, Bubbly Self'
- Megyn Kelly: My Kids Don't Know What I Do for a Living
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Matthew McConaughey stands up for romantic comedies
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Renée Zellweger Explains Why Her Face Looks Different: "People Don't Know Me in My 40s"
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves