Posts with tag "christina aguilera"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 06:25 AM by Kelly Fisher
For those wondering when Christina Aguilera would join the Twitterverse, the day has finally come. The singer joined Twitter Tuesday after promising to sign up before her new show, 'The Voice,' premieres. As of Wednesday morning, the @TheRealXtina had accumulated more than 42,000 followers on the social networking site. She had more than 35,000 before she even sent her first tweet Tuesday...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Keith Murphy
When the track listing for Britney Spears' upcoming album, 'Femme Fatale,' was released earlier this month, fans got more insight into the hotly anticipated record. Hotshot songwriter Claude Kelly is one of the names attached to the March 29 project, and according to the in-demand talent, who wrote Spears' 2008 comeback hit 'Circus,' fans can expect an even more upbeat and sexy Spears. "I wrote...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:22 AM by Kelly Fisher
Christina Aguilera is gearing up for her new coaching role on NBC's 'The Voice' and opened up for the first time since her public drinking detainment earlier this month. According to Us Magazine, the singer admits it's hard living a life constantly in the public eye. "We're only able to be seen through the microscope of the media and what people gossip about," she told Us. Aguilera, 30,...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Christina Aguilera's Super Bowl flub, Grammy slip and recent arrest for public intoxication don't seem to have scared the pop diva straight. Us Magazine reports that the soulful singer and her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, were out drinking again at LA's Osteria Mozza, the same restaurant where the two were downing drinks before the pair were arrested for public intoxication on March 1. A...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 11:30 PM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Music News -
- Health Issues -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Christina Aguilera -
- AOL Music
Since divorcing Jordan Bratman last fall, Christina Aguilera has been in a spiral that those close to her are calling out of control. Following her national anthem flub at the Super Bowl, she took a tumble at the Grammys, was caught having sex with boyfriend Matthew Rutler in a bathroom during a family event, sued for copyright infringement and most recently, was arrested for public...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 06:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
The hits just keep on coming for Christina Aguilera -- and we don't mean the chart-topping kind. The singer's label is reportedly facing a lawsuit surrounding her single, 'Ain't No Other Man.' According to TMZ, Aguilera's song samples the 1968 song 'Hippy Skippy Moon Strut' (also known as 'I'll Be A Lucky Man') by Dave Cortez and the Moon People. According to a federal lawsuit filed in New...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 08:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
Just days after an arrest for public intoxication, Christina Aguilera has officially joined the new NBC show 'The Voice.' According to Entertainment Weekly, the singer has signed on to be a coach/judge on the Mark Burnett-produced singing competition. She'll join 'Forget You' singer Cee Lo Green and Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine at the judging table. "I am so excited to be part of such a...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 07:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's been a rough few days for Christina Aguilera. Less than a day after her arrest for public intoxication, the singer's friends are begging her go to rehab, according to TMZ. It turns out her alcohol use has concerned her friends for months -- especially since her split last fall from husband Jordan Bratman and her new relationship with boyfriend Matt Rutler. "Maybe when she was married...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 10:15 PM by John Mitchell
These days, it's easy to forget that Christina Aguilera is a four-time Grammy Award-winning singer who has sold over 50 million albums. The pop star is now better known for forgetting the words to the national anthem, stumbling on stage, being drunk at parties, the failure of her most recent album, the dismal reception of her feature film debut, a canceled tour, rumors of very inappropriate...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 10:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Christina Aguilera and her boyfriend Matt Rutler were arrested early Tuesday morning in West Hollywood, according to TMZ. The pop singer was booked on a misdemeanor charge for public intoxication, while Rutler also faces a misdemeanor charge for driving under the influence. Police reports state Aguilera was booked as 5'2" and 100 pounds. She was released from custody at the West Hollywood...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'