Posts with tag "christina hendricks"
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 03:30 PM by The Editors of StyleList
British GQ is seeing red on its blazing cover featuring 'Mad Men' sex symbol Christina Hendricks. Armed with a pair of gardening shears, the flame-haired beauty smolders in a curve-hugging red dress on the cover of the magazine's September issue. Inside, Hendricks flaunts her voluptuous figure in a pinup-style navy robe and bustier and talks about the show's sexy wardrobe, which has helped ...
- Posted Aug 2nd 2010 at 12:30 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Curves are so in on 'Mad Men' that some actresses from the show have been warned to stay away from the gym. StyleList reports that January Jones -- who plays troubled housewife Betty Draper on the hit AMC series -- tells the new issue of Tatler magazine that 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner has warned her and fellow castmates Christina Hendricks and Elisabeth Moss to avoid hitting the gym so ...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 12:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Look, Christina Hendricks is great. Media coverage of her? Not so much. It's always quick hits about her body, her TV gig, her red carpet dresses or some other one-off curiosity. Thankfully the LA Times Magazine (seriously, LA Times -- thank you!) has assembled not only a fantastic photo shoot by photographer Joshua Jordan and stylist Hayley Atkin, but a thorough, engaging interview between ...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'Mad Men' bombshell Christina Hendricks is on the cover of Health Magazine, and in the accompanying interview, the redhead talks about her curvy figure, her alter ego Joan Holloway and what it's like to have people Googling her bra size. On women wanting her body: "Really? They don't say Jessica Alba? 'Cause that's what I say! It's such a compliment, because of all those times I had agents who ...
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 07:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Believe it or not, the vivacious Christina Hendricks wasn't Esquire's first pick for their "Women We Love" cover in May -- that honor belonged to Scarlett Johansson, who editor-in-chief David Granger is not very happy with. "Scarlett completely screwed us," Granger told an audience at a magazine conference in Toronto, the New York Daily News reports. An insider tells the paper Johansson was ...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 02:30 PM by Steven Avalos
Christina Hendricks, who was recently named Esquire's Sexiest Woman in the World, can now add video vixen to her portfolio, as she appears in Broken Bells' new music video for 'The Ghost Inside.' The band, comprised of James Mercer (The Shins) and Danger Mouse (Gnarls Barkley), casts Hendricks as some sort of bionic space traveler in a sci-fi dystopian future that's kind of creepy but ultimately ...
- Posted Apr 24th 2010 at 05:37 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement, but Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Chris Martin shares the ...
- Posted Apr 19th 2010 at 11:10 AM by PopEater Staff
The curvy redhead that steals hearts on AMC's award-winning drama 'Mad Men' is now stealing top honors at Esquire magazine -- Christina Hendricks will appear on the cover of the May 2010 issue as the best-looking woman in America. After the jump, Hendricks' advises the male gender en masse, speaking about sex after marriage, how a man can max out his appeal and why Facebook sucks. ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
New York magazine's Valentine's gift to the world? Sporting the voluptuous Christina Hendricks of 'Mad Men' as their cover girl. The feature attempts to transcend the talk of Hendricks' traffic-stopping curves, but with a headline like "Woman of the Hourglass" and pulse-pounding lingerie photos, who are they trying to kid? This comes weeks after Hendricks' Golden Globes outfit drew ...
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 10:09 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- Splitsville -
- TV News
'Mad Men' starlet Christina Hendricks drew lots of eyeballs -- and Internet comments -- thanks to her dress at the Golden Globes earlier this month. Flaunting her curvaceous figure and a whole lotta cleavage, Hendricks' dress prompted one blogger for the New York Times to say: "You don't put a big girl in a big dress," which caused an uproar in the comments section and across the Web. Well, now ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed