Posts with tag "christina applegate"
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Christina Applegate gave birth to daughter Sadie Grace last month, an experience she says has "changed her life." The actress shows off her baby girl on the cover of PEOPLE this week. "I felt my heart literally open up for the first time and like wrap itself around her. It was profound," Applegate, 39, said, adding she's "more in love with her every minute of the day." After a tumultuous few ...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 07:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Christina Applegate can add a new role to her resume: mommy. The actress gave birth to a baby girl last week, her rep told PEOPLE. "Christina Applegate and fiance, musician Martyn LeNoble, welcomed daughter Sadie Grace LeNoble on Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011, in Los Angeles," her rep said in a statement. "Mother and daughter are doing great." According to a source close to the couple, they are ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Christina Applegate showed off her growing baby bump while out in Los Angeles on Monday with her fiance, Martyn LeNoble. This is the first child for the couple, and Applegate is due in February. Although online reports claim she's having a girl, the couple have yet to confirm the news. "It's gender neutral because we don't know [if it's a boy or girl]," she told PEOPLE. "I'm trying. It's ...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Christina Applegate and fiance Martyn Lenoble are expecting their first child, her rep confirms to PEOPLE. She and her musician boyfriend got engaged on Valentine's Day after dating for two years. They have yet to set a date for the wedding. "He gave me something to really want to live for and something to smile about," Applegate told the magazine last year. ...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 05:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Christina Applegate is ready to walk down the aisle! She and her musician boyfriend, Martyn LeNoble, are engaged, her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com. "The couple, who have been dating for two years, got engaged on February 14, 2010," her rep said. "There is no set date for the wedding at this time." Both Applegate and LeNoble have been married before. The 'Samantha Who?' star and her ...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 02:51 PM by Steven Avalos
Since news of NBC's Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien conundrum broke, the Internet has been up in arms -- mostly showing support for Conan. On Twitter, hashtags like #TeamConan and #GoConan are on the rise. Now everyone from Josh Groban to Ice T are voicing their allegiance to Team Conan via the social networking site. And although 'The Office' star Rainn Wilson (@RainnWilson) may have his hands tied ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 01:59 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Ellen DeGeneres
Ellen DeGeneres takes pride in her ability to scare the dickens out of her guests. Whether she's crouched in the bathroom or hiding under something, the TV host's ability to make her guests jump in fear -- and then laugh in humiliation -- is uncanny, and makes for some quality television. Thanks to her scared-to-the-floor ambush on Taylor Swift last week, we've compiled Ellen's finest ...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Tricia Romano
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 12:32 PM by PopEater Staff
With the recent news of Emmy Rossum's divorce, sources say that it left the young actress free to enjoy her new relationship with Counting Crows' frontman Adam Duritz -- but she's not the first beautiful woman to cross paths with the singer. Like John Mayer, Duritz allegedly has a long track record with lovely ladies. (And they even have one in common -- Jennifer Aniston!) According to The ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:30 PM by Dino Sossi
Thirty-five years, and counting. 'Saturday Night Live,' which has been the subject of so many 'Saturday Night Dead' stories that the show should be on permanent life support, will start its 35th season on September 26th with 'Transformers' starlet Megan Fox as host. Women like Megan for her saucy attitude. Men like her for, well, other reasons. But will she make the grade for perhaps her most ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- ?The Tomorrow People' react: Tying up loose ends
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set