Posts with tag "ciara"
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 08:45 PM by Boombox Editors
Even though she has been outfitted by some of the world's top designers, Ciara would rather rock her birthday suit. The Atlanta native revealed in a new interview that the moments when she feels most comfortable is when she's in the nude. "I feel the sexiest when I'm by myself, walking around nude," she told Us Magazine. "I have this new obsession with nudity, it's really weird. It may sound...
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 03:38 PM by Brittany Weiss
- Filed under:
Times Square was rockin' on Tuesday when Keenan Cahill met up with Ciara at the Candie's Foundation's 'Event to Prevent.' The 16-year-old YouTube lip-syncing sensation moved and grooved to 'Can't Hurry Love' while a group of pretend-pregnant teens danced beside him. After the event Ciara said, "It was crazy but a really cool example for people to see the idea of girls being so young and that...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Brittany Weiss
Hot couple alert! Ciara and new man Amar'e Stoudemire of the New York Knicks stepped out at the Candie's Foundation 'Event to Prevent' gala last night. The couple smiled and posed together for photos. As a supporter for the Candie's Foundation, Ciara said, "We're not perfect, we all go through things, but it's really all about the ending result. Just try to be your best in general -- and of...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 11:50 AM by Christine Fenno
Rihanna and another singing star got into a catfight this weekend when a comment Ciara made on TV soon escalated into a Twitter feud, according to Us. As a 'Fashion Police' guest on E!, Ciara, 25, opened up about the redheaded pop sensation: "I ran into her recently at a party," the singer said of Rihanna. "She wasn't the nicest....It's crazy, because I've always loved and respected what...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Denise Warner
Fresh off her fourth album, 'Basic Instict,' Ciara is eager for more. The singer chatted with PopEater about wanting to work with Kanye West in the future. "I just love his style, I love his energy. I love his confidence," she tells PopEater Of 'Instinct,' she adds, "I'm very, very, very proud of this record. My goal was to take it back to the basics, kind of how I first started." ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 07:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
We've heard about couples who start to unconsciously dress alike, and it looks like besties Kim Kardashian and Ciara are starting to fall into that habit as well. Kardashian gets credit as the originator, stepping out in a voluminous black minidress from French label Carven's fall 2010 collection while in Paris on Sept. 16. The curvy bombshell paired the poofy and belted frock with...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 10:30 AM by Nick Arnold
As part of the Grammy Week events, the Grammy Foundation held a Grammy Career Day at USC's Thornton School of Music. Hundreds of local L.A. high school students were able to come and hear professionals from all areas of the music industry talk about what it takes to build a career in music, including Justin Timberlake, who arrived with producing partners James Fauntleroy and Rob Knox. The trio,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Daisy the Cancer Detection Dog Awarded for Sniffing Out 550 Cases, Saving Owner's Life
- John Stamos Gets Belly Button Shamed in Latest 'Celebrities Read Mean Tweets' (VIDEO)
- Renee Oteri's Bump Gives Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Baby Fever (PHOTO)
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Scammers con Wal-Mart into selling $97 Playstation 4s
- This week's best Sound Bites: Jimmy Fallon, ?Dumb and Dumber To,' ?New Girl,' and more
- Idina Menzel sings the holiday classics, including ?Let It Go,' for iHeartRadio concert
- Tara Reid Flaunts Bikini Bod on the Beach in Hawaii, Shows Off Super-Slim Figure—See the Pics!
- Vanessa Hudgens Goes Dark, Gets Bangs: Her Hairstylist Explains Her "Sexy Shag"
- Can Amelia Really Save Dr. Herman's Life on Grey's Anatomy? Caterina Scorsone Weighs In