Posts with tag "coca-cola"
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 10:54 AM by Amber James
Coca-Cola teamed up with The Radio City Rockettes to teach families a 90-second, "mini" dance routine on the legendary Radio City Music Hall stage. "Christmas Spectacular and Coca-Cola are part of the American holiday tradition," said Caren Pasquale Seckler, assistant vice president of Coca-Cola brand and trademark strategy. "Families getting together and having fun through movement and dancing...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- These New Star Wars: Episode VII Photos Could Reveal Adam Driver's Actual Role—Take a Look!
- Inside Prince Harry's Belated Birthday Bash—All the Details!
- A Nice Football Story: Baltimore Ravens Player Ma'ake Kemoeatu Retired From the NFL So That He Could Donate a Kidney to Ailing Brother