Posts with tag "coca-cola"
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 10:54 AM by Amber James
Coca-Cola teamed up with The Radio City Rockettes to teach families a 90-second, "mini" dance routine on the legendary Radio City Music Hall stage. "Christmas Spectacular and Coca-Cola are part of the American holiday tradition," said Caren Pasquale Seckler, assistant vice president of Coca-Cola brand and trademark strategy. "Families getting together and having fun through movement and dancing ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Date Night and More from Inside PEOPLE and TIME's D.C. Bash
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Inquiry claims Brian Williams lied a 'half-dozen' times
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"