Posts with tag "coca-cola"
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 10:54 AM by Amber James
Coca-Cola teamed up with The Radio City Rockettes to teach families a 90-second, "mini" dance routine on the legendary Radio City Music Hall stage. "Christmas Spectacular and Coca-Cola are part of the American holiday tradition," said Caren Pasquale Seckler, assistant vice president of Coca-Cola brand and trademark strategy. "Families getting together and having fun through movement and dancing...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Couple Married 70 Years Die 15 Hours Apart
- Kate Holmes Celebrates Suri's Birthday with Cupcake Greeting
- Love Blooms, and Fades, in PEOPLE's Most Provocative Stories of the Week
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL