Posts with tag "coco"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 01:15 AM by Boombox Editors
Ice-T ditched the customary black tux worn by grooms and donned all-white attire to match his blushing bride's wedding gown as he and wife Coco renewed their vows in Hollywood, Calif. On Friday (June 3), the couple, who have been married for five-and-a-half years, held their wedding renewal ceremony inside the W Hotel. According to the NY Daily News, friends like West Coast Doggfather Snoop ...
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 10:15 PM by Nicki Gostin
Hip-hop and screen star Ice-T has just published a memoir, 'Ice: A Memoir of Gangster Life and Redemption - from South Central to Hollywood.' In it he writes honestly about his time as a successful thief and hustler to controversial rapper to beloved actor as Detective Odafin "Fin" Tutuola on 'Law & Order: SVU.' It's a fascinating tale of redemption and quite unexpectedly romantic as the real-...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Holiday
Ice-T sure is one romantic hubby. And then some. At the New Year's Eve party the rapper-turned-actor hosted in New York City with his longtime friend, club owner and producer Noel Ashman, he took the stage and professed his love to his voluptuous wife, Coco. "I love Coco," he told the huge crowd at Nuela, the Latin-inspired eatery in the Big Apple's Flatiron district (which Halle Berry also lik...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 09:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Model and actress Nicole "Coco" Austin strut her considerable stuff on the runway at Fashion Week on Tuesday. Her choice of attire? A sheer purple dress that gave a healthy peek at her famous and oft-ogled derriere. While there, she told Wonderwall that she's prepping her own line of jeans. "It's called Licious," she said. "It's clothing for the curvy woman, so everything is stretch." After ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson's New Album Piece By Piece Will Be Released in March
- Keira Knightley on Her Unique Name: 'My Mum's Crap at Spelling'
- Deborah Voigt Confronts the Little Black Dress She Couldn't Fit into
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Some New Yorkers Are Looking for Warmth From the Big Blizzard on Craigslist's Personal Ads
- Miss Jamaica Kaci Fennell Is the Definition of Class After Miss Universe Loss: "It Went Exactly How It Should"
- Greece Elects a New Prime Minister and Syriza Leader Alexis Tsipras Thanks...Hugh Laurie, of Course!