Posts with tag "colbie caillat"
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 12:10 PM by Steve Baltin
Colbie Caillat's new hit single, 'I Do,' isn't actually about getting married, but people hear those words and that's what they think. The California-based singer-songwriter tells PopEater that the song, which keeps with the theme of her new album, 'All Of You,' looking into her current relationship, has already been sought out for 'The Bachelor' and other wedding shows. It is a bit ironic given...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Emily Tan
- Filed under:
- Music News
Exclusive: When Colbie Caillat stripped down for Allure's May issue, she not only looked flawless but also showed everyone how to be comfortable in their own skin. Little did anyone know, the photo shoot was pretty difficult for the singer-songwriter. "That was definitely hard for me because being a woman, you know everyone has their own insecurities," Caillat tells PopEater during the VH1 Save...
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 11:20 AM by Ashley Iasimone
With the release of her sophomore album, 'Breakthrough,' singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat set out to write the story of a roller coaster relationship. Caillat's latest single, 'I Never Told You,' delves into the regret that comes after a breakup. In an exclusive on-the-set clip from the song's video shoot, Caillat talks about what exactly inspired the tune, while director Roman White explains the...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' star Kara DioGuardi laid herself bare for the newest issue of Allure -- literally. The judge, along with 'Grey's Anatomy' doc Jessica Capshaw, singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat and 'Entourage' hottie Emmanuelle Chriqui posed naked for the magazine. See photos of Capshaw and Caillat Inside. (Chriqui's are too hot for us to handle!)...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Steve Baltin
Grammy week is in full swing and on Thursday night, the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences presented 'Cue the Music,' a 90-minute concert celebrating the marriage of music and television. For the event, several past and present Grammy nominated artists, including Pat Monahan of Train, the Fray and the legendary Solomon Burke, brought songs associated with TV to life. Though there were...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Melinda Newman
Sure, it's an honor just to be nominated, but the Fray's Isaac Slade isn't going to lie -- the Denver-based band wants to take home a Grammy or two at this year's ceremony. The quartet is nominated for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals alongside the Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi and MGMT, as well as for Best Pop Vocal Album for its second major label release, 'The Fray.' Its...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Steve Baltin
John Mayer's new album, the smart, sophisticated, and sweet 'Battle Studies,' has just been released. And no one is happier than Mayer himself. "I have no problem releasing it into the open and letting everybody have at it, poke the bear with sticks -- and that's the fun of it," he told Popeater when we went to visit him at the Burbank, Calif., studio where he was rehearsing for an upcoming tour....
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 01:30 PM by Ashley Iasimone
When Howie Day stopped by PopEater's New York office recently to preview his new album, we hit him with the hard question: Does he ever feel pressured to write another big hit like 2004's 'Collide'? "I think that can happen. Yeah, for sure," Day said. "But you don't sit down to write the hit. You do that and it won't happen. This is my job, so I think about that." Maybe his latest single, 'Be...
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 11:30 AM by Ashley Iasimone
With the release of her second album, 'Breakthrough,' Colbie Caillat is ready to share more than just new music. In a recent interview with PopEater, the singer-songwriter opened up and revealed the inspiration behind the album: "All my life I have had really bad stage fright and had been fighting with my insecurities that I had gained over the years from when I was a little girl. They were...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Reynolds: I'm Ready for Diaper Duty
- Wrestling Legend James 'Kamala' Harris Fights Back After Leg Amputations
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week