Posts with tag "conan obrien"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 05:33 PM by AOL Music Editors
Party-girl pop star Ke$ha made a wild and crazy appearance on 'Conan' last night (May 11), during which she made out with Conan O'Brien's fake beard, talked about her bizarre obsession with quarters and showered the late-night talk show host with some glitter love. A super bronzed-up and disco glam-looking Ke$ha sat down for an interview with the funnyman and discussed, what else, glitter. The ...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 07:31 AM by Kelly Fisher
Funnyman Will Ferrell made good on his promise to rid late-night host Conan O'Brien of his beard -- or red "mistake" as Ferrell called it on Funny or Die -- on Monday night. In a hilariously drawn-out segment, Ferrell played barber for the 'Beardpocalypse' and shaved off O'Brien's whiskers mid-show. While it wasn't the most professional shave job in the world -- Ferrell said he'd only shaved ...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 03:55 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Who doesn't like a good ginger beard? Will Ferrell, that's who. Ferrell recently took to FunnyOrDie to take out his frustration with Conan O'Brien's facial hair. The late night host better take a few pictures for posterity because according to Ferrell, it's coming off. "That thing's a huge mistake and I'm going to come there and fix it myself." Ferrell said. "Whether you like it or not, I'm ...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
From the ungodly height of his floppy red hair to awkward movements that make him look more like a windstruck blow-up stick figure on a used car lot, the enigma that is Conan O'Brien just keeps getting better and better. This week, 'WTF Podcast' host Marc Maron was able to fish glorious tales of broken bones and the Ivy League from this 6'4" beanpole behemoth like a magician pulling scarf after ...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 12:50 PM by Moviefone Editors
Conan O'Brien is the star of a documentary that premiered on the fittingly Irish day of St. Patrick's at South by Southwest on Thursday, and Moviefone was there to offer an early take on the film. Directed by Rodman Flender (who helmed 'Leprechaun 2'), 'Conan O'Brien Can't Stop' is a primarily verite work that presents a candid behind-the-scenes look into the post-NBC months of the ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
Audiences know him as a fiery-haired, hyper, late-night goofball, full of energy and banter and wit. But Conan O'Brien's staff knows the other side of the comedian, the dark side. It's the side that's earned him the behind-the-scenes nickname "Mean Conan." O'Brien, 47, says his colleagues think he's even funnier when the devil within is unleashed. But he's also nastier. When he slumps into one ...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 06:25 AM by Kelly Fisher
Conan O'Brien certainly knows how to set the mood for Valentine's Day on 'Conan.' In a contest, appropriately called 'Conan's V-D Explosion,' the talk show host had viewers submit videos of them eating a romantic meal. The winners, DJ and Sabrina from Melbourne, Fla., shared Valentine's Day dinner -- straight from Taco Bell -- on stage throughout the show. And the surprise guest? None other ...
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 01:44 PM by PopEater Staff
Sitting down for an interview with Conan O'Brien this week, British funnyman Ricky Gervais claimed the producers of Sunday's Golden Globes broadcast gave one -- but only one -- of his comedy ideas a big thumbs-down. Not that 'Conan' fans could be entirely certain whether Gervais was being serious. Enjoying himself on O'Brien's show, was the master of painfully awkward humor having a laugh at ...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 06:09 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Conan O'Brien sure can hold a grudge, but I can't say I blame him. The funny man told the AP that while David Letterman reached out to him over the holidays, late night rival Jay Leno did not. O'Brien told reporters today that he and Letterman have "always been good." The CBS host just wanted to make sure that the past year's TV troubles hadn't created any tension between them. Leno, who ...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien took to his gloriously decked-out holiday set on TBS last night to report some sad news: Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had been murdered at the hands of hunter Sarah Palin. "They updated it to make the Rudolph story a little more contemporary," Conan joked as an introduction to a clip. The video showed a harmless scene from the Rudolph TV special, cut with an infamous ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars Season 16 Finale Results Revealed
- Dancing with the Stars: Which Couple Deserves to Win?
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- ?Dancing With the Stars': Your Hidden Gems of the Season 16 Finals!
- ?The Bachelor's Funniest Moments': Bloopers, bugs, booze, and boobs
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Jennifer Aniston Catches Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry & More in the Act While Prepping for Ellen Gig—Watch Now
- Tyrese Has a Funny Side: Fast & Furious 6 Hunk Was Voted Class Clown in High School
- Zoe Saldana on Allure Weight Backlash: Were People "Looking for a Reason to Be Upset"?