Posts with tag "conan"
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 05:29 PM by Jett Wells
Conan O'Brien came out guns a-blazing in the premiere of his TBS talker 'Conan,' including a hilarious duet playing guitar with Jack White, a stunt he has ironically trashed in the past. Vulture dug up a 2002 interview Conan did on NBC's 'Last Call with Carson Daly' where the famed late-night host rips the idea of playing guitar with the band on your own show. Apparently he doesn't think it's...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien's debut on TBS was welcomed by an estimated 4.1 million viewers, a massive haul for basic cable and enough eyeballs to out-gun network big boys like rival Jay Leno and former mentor David Letterman. According to viewer tallies, released by TBS and Nielsen, 'Conan' easily bested O'Brien's primary 11PM frenemies Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert....
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 07:21 AM by Zach Dionne
Conan O'Brien made his long-awaited return to late night yesterday, debuting 'Conan' on TBS with guests Seth Rogen, 'Glee' starlet Lea Michele and White Stripes guitar virtuoso Jack White. The guests had a tough act to follow, however, after a short clip dramatized Coco's departure from NBC as a type of 'Godfather'-esque hit. Gunned down by machine gun-toting gangsters after refusing to move...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real or Faux? Sandra Bullock Has Blonde Hair (PHOTO)
- Rare Bear Attack Kills College Student in New Jersey
- Check Out the World's Deepest Pool
- Vin Diesel unrecognizable In 'The Last Witch Hunter'
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Robin Williams' Mork spacesuit is going up for auction
- Ana Gasteyer apologizes to (and cooks with) Martha Stewart
- Summer Rae Hits the Big Screen for Her First Action Movie Role—See the Total Divas Deleted Scene!
- Ana Gasteyer Apologizes to Martha Stewart for SNL Impersonation—But Is It "Seven Years Too Late?"
- Charlie Sheen Talks TV Future: "When Are People Going to Get Sick of Me?"