Posts with tag "conanobrien"
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:19 PM by Tricia Romano
Here at Popeater, being addicted to television is a part of our job, consuming all the new fall shows and the gossip that comes with it on a daily basis. We realize that the rest of you might not be, uh, so diligent (aka you have lives), so we're here to get you up to speed on the biggest TV moment from each day of the past week. ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 12:27 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Britney Spears 3 lyrics, Samantha Geimer, Conan O'Brien and Born To Run album are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery - the bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 100 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given time, it's a great snapshot of what's on people's minds regarding pop culture. This...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Last Friday, Conan O'Brien was rushed to the hospital after hitting his head during the taping of 'The Tonight Show.' O'Brien suffered a concussion while racing 'Desperate Housewives' star Teri Hatcher -- but ever the professional, the late night host was back to work on Monday, and showed the video of his tumble. Watch It ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Like him or not, it's no secret that Barack Obama is one telegenic cat. Given the amount of political soap to sell and the politicians who need to sell it, it shouldn't be a surprise that Obama has been on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' five times. But Monday night's episode is a big deal because it is the first time in 'Late Show' history that a sitting president will be a guest. Yep, Presi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- Jon Stewart Wins the Blizzard: "If You Are Watching This Program, New York Is Gone"
- Neil Patrick Harris Makes Twitter History, Delivers Big Oscars Scoop That Will Get Any Frozen Fan Pumped
- Yes! Chris Pratt Being Eyed for Lead Role in Indiana Jones Remake: Report