Posts with tag "conrad"
- Posted Jun 25th 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, his father, Joe Jackson, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray, E!Online is reporting. Jackson filed the lawsuit in federal court; Murray isn't a California resident, so Jackson couldn't file with the state. The lawsuit was filed at the federal court in downtown Los Angeles on Friday afternoon. Murray has also been char...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Munn Teases Her X-Men: Apocalypse Costume: 'If the Latex Fits ?'
- Mary J. Blige Opens Up About Sam Smith, Making a Documentary - and Getting Into Acting
- Royally Awesome Spares, Sequels & Seconds That Are as Good as the Original
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album
- 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2' reviewers: Don't see film