Posts with tag "conrad"
- Posted Jun 25th 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, his father, Joe Jackson, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray, E!Online is reporting. Jackson filed the lawsuit in federal court; Murray isn't a California resident, so Jackson couldn't file with the state. The lawsuit was filed at the federal court in downtown Los Angeles on Friday afternoon. Murray has also been ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cher Returns to the Stage at The Voice Finale
- Candace Cameron Bure, Former Full House Star, Shares Important Body Image Message
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Idol-Worthy Body in Sexy Photos
- Country legend Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- Stars' first nude scenes
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Ron Burgundy is even Burgundy-er
- Katy Perry says Russell Brand asked for a divorce via text message
- Watch Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon try a yodel duet ? VIDEO
- This Week's Cover: A first look at the making of ?Divergent'
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Toned Body, Rocks Crop Top During The Voice Finale
- Kelly Clarkson Goes Country With New Wedding-Themed Song "Tie It Up"—Listen Now
- Serena Williams Takes Stance on Steubenville Rape Victim: "She Shouldn't Have Put Herself in That Position"