Posts with tag "conrad"
- Posted Jun 25th 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, his father, Joe Jackson, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray, E!Online is reporting. Jackson filed the lawsuit in federal court; Murray isn't a California resident, so Jackson couldn't file with the state. The lawsuit was filed at the federal court in downtown Los Angeles on Friday afternoon. Murray has also been char...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bob Saget Is Joining Fuller House, Tweets, 'I Love You, Jesse'
- 8 Things We'd Buy for Summer from Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Site
- Toronto Teen Gets in Trouble for Crop Top, Gets 500 Classmates to Wear Them to School the Next Day
- Rashida Jones' documentary shows how porn companies lure teenage girls
- ?Big Bang Theory' stars and execs fund scholarship for UCLA students
- Giuliana Rancic shows off bikini body after being criticized for thin frame
- Cruel Intentions Reunion: Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair See the Musical: Pics!
- Two Genius Teens Tie as Champions of National Spelling Bee—See Their Insane Winning Words!
- Johnny Depp's Daughter, Lily-Rose, Celebrates Her ''Sour Sixteen'' With Family and Friends—See the Pics!