Posts with tag "conrad"
- Posted Jun 25th 2010 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, his father, Joe Jackson, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray, E!Online is reporting. Jackson filed the lawsuit in federal court; Murray isn't a California resident, so Jackson couldn't file with the state. The lawsuit was filed at the federal court in downtown Los Angeles on Friday afternoon. Murray has also been...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jodi Arias Back in Court for Sentencing Retrial
- Kylie Jenner Is Not Dating Rapper Tyga, Says Kris
- Everyone in Hollywood Is Wearing These Boots
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Michael Sam Cut From Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad, Shares Hopes for an NFL Return on Twitter
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Recalls Hating "Girly" Things as a Kid, Talks About Being Bullied—Watch Now
- Jennifer Lopez Proves She's Still "Jenny From the Block" By Singing With This American Idol Hopeful