Posts with tag "constantine maroulis"
- Posted Dec 24th 2010 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
It's a very merry Christmas for former 'American Idol' rocker Constantine Maroulis. He and girlfriend Angel Reed are the proud parents of Malena James, born Thursday evening. "Sometimes Christmas comes early and we're so lucky to get the greatest gift a few days early," Maroulis tells PEOPLE. "Angel and I are thrilled to welcome our perfect baby girl into the world today. Mom and baby are healt...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 07:24 AM by PopEater Staff
The show won't go on for actress-dancer Angel Reed, who has left the Broadway hit 'Rock of Ages' because she is pregnant, reportedly by the show's star, Constantine Maroulis. According to the New York Post, Reed is three months along following an on-again, off-again relationship with the former 'American Idol' finalist. "Angel just gave her notice last week, and told friends on the show that sh...
- Posted Feb 26th 2010 at 04:21 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- American Idol -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
Fourth season 'American Idol' contestant Constantine Maroulis had a lot to say about the singing competition when he chatted with PopEater at USA Network and Vanity Fair's 2010 Character Approved Awards in New York. While the 'Rock of Ages' star approves of Ellen DeGeneres as a judge, he believes the show will implode when Simon Cowell leaves after this season. "It's unfortunate. He's a mogul ...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2009 at 01:14 PM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' contestant Constantine Maroulis credits himself for paving the way for other rockers on the show. After he tirelessly fought to use certain rock songs during season four, the 'Idol' producers finally requested permission rights so upcoming rockers would have more singing options, he told PEOPLE....
- Posted Jan 16th 2009 at 12:23 PM by Amber James
Each year after the whirlwind 'American Idol' tour ends, most contestants are kicked to the curb and forced to fend for themselves. Inevitably, an 'Idol' with a great voice and stage presence will head to the Great White Way, in hopes of becoming a star on Broadway. But is the tandem relationship between Broadway shows and 'Idol' guest-stars just a final effort to cash in before they fade away? ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extremists May Have Plotted to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say
- Eva Longoria on Her Boyfriend: 'There's Just So Much Happiness and Joy In My Life'
- Patrick Dempsey: It's Been An Incredible 11 Years on Grey's Anatomy
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Kim Kardashian on Brother Rob Kardashian's Private Struggle: ''He's Not Comfortable in His Own Skin''—Watch
- Blake Lively Breastfed Daughter James During Recent Interview, Asked Reporter, ''Please Don't Describe My Areolas''
- Nope, Kylie Jenner Didn't Actually Tweet About Those Blac Chyna and Tyga Screenshots