Posts with tag "coolio"
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 11:06 AM by John Mitchell
Whoops! Looks like Rihanna should have consulted your high school French teacher before getting her latest tattoo. The music superstar's newest ink reads "rebelle fleur," but someone forgot to tell the 'Rude Boy' singer that in French, adjectives typically follow the nouns they modify. To translate as "rebel flower," which we assume is what she intended, that tattoo should read "fleur rebelle." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Malin Akerman 'Pour Some Sugar' on Lip Sync Battle
- Kim Kardashian on the About Bruce Special: We Want to Help Other Families Going Through the Same Thing
- JFK's Grandson Jack Schlossberg: 5 Things To Know About Him
- Big Bird was almost on Challenger space shuttle, documentary reveals
- Leaked Sony emails reveal CEOs think female superheros are not profitable
- Fit model Sarah Stage shows off bikini body 3 weeks after popping out baby
- Ciara Gushes About New Boyfriend Russell Wilson, Says ''Everything Happens for a Reason''
- Seth Rogen and Wife Lauren Share Their Emotional Journey With Alzheimer's and Why They Started Hilarity for Charity
- Kris Jenner Goes Commando?! See the Moments that Made Us LOL on the Latest Good Work!