Posts with tag "coolio"
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 11:06 AM by John Mitchell
Whoops! Looks like Rihanna should have consulted your high school French teacher before getting her latest tattoo. The music superstar's newest ink reads "rebelle fleur," but someone forgot to tell the 'Rude Boy' singer that in French, adjectives typically follow the nouns they modify. To translate as "rebel flower," which we assume is what she intended, that tattoo should read "fleur rebelle." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sesame Street Spoofs Lord of the Rings
- Rihanna's Christmas Haul Is Insane - and It's Only Dec. 10
- Director Adam Shankman Enters Rehab
- Ben Affleck has a hard time watching Republican actors
- Bonding over Brad: Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston celebrate the holidays together
- 'The Wire' creator David Simon: America is a 'horror show'
- Elizabeth Banks Goes Makeup-Free While Celebrating the Holidays—See the Pic!
- Ian McKellen Responds to Damian Lewis' "Fruity Actor" Slam, Says He Sympathizes With Gay Hollywood
- Sons of Anarchy: Ranking the Most Shocking Deaths (So Far) Before Tonight's Season 6 Finale