Posts with tag "coolio"
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 11:06 AM by John Mitchell
Whoops! Looks like Rihanna should have consulted your high school French teacher before getting her latest tattoo. The music superstar's newest ink reads "rebelle fleur," but someone forgot to tell the 'Rude Boy' singer that in French, adjectives typically follow the nouns they modify. To translate as "rebel flower," which we assume is what she intended, that tattoo should read "fleur rebelle." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brazilian Model Andressa Urach Opens Up About Her Plastic Surgery Disaster
- 'Ew!': Watch Jimmy Fallon and ALL the Stars in a Hilarious Tonight Show Supercut (VIDEO)
- Joel Grey on Revealing Sexuality: Neil Patrick Harris Is 'One of My Heroes'
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Simon Cowell Will Soon Be Making Cutting Remarks in Two Languages—He's Learning Spanish!
- Taylor Swift Remembers When She Felt She & Sam Smith Would Be BFFs—and May Have Ariana Grande to Thank for It!
- One Man Dead, Two Others Injured After Accident on the Set of Martin Scorsese's New Film Silence