Posts with tag "coolio"
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 11:06 AM by John Mitchell
Whoops! Looks like Rihanna should have consulted your high school French teacher before getting her latest tattoo. The music superstar's newest ink reads "rebelle fleur," but someone forgot to tell the 'Rude Boy' singer that in French, adjectives typically follow the nouns they modify. To translate as "rebel flower," which we assume is what she intended, that tattoo should read "fleur rebelle." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- VIDEO: Happy Birthday Beyoncé! Here Are The Top Three Beyoncé-isms
- Ali Landry on Promoting Baby Safety: 'You Know Better, You Do Better'
- VIDEO: Caitlyn Jenner Opens Up to Ellen DeGeneres About Dating: I Would 'Like to Find a Partner in Life'
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'