Posts with tag "coolio"
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 11:06 AM by John Mitchell
Whoops! Looks like Rihanna should have consulted your high school French teacher before getting her latest tattoo. The music superstar's newest ink reads "rebelle fleur," but someone forgot to tell the 'Rude Boy' singer that in French, adjectives typically follow the nouns they modify. To translate as "rebel flower," which we assume is what she intended, that tattoo should read "fleur rebelle." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson's (Intentionally) Awkward Family Christmas Photo
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Olympics Due to Injury
- Demi Lovato on Her Drug Abuse: I Would Sneak Cocaine onto Planes
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?Heathers: The Musical' will open Off Broadway in March
- Ylvis' ?The Fox' and 5 other Christmas light shows ? VIDEO