Posts with tag "corey feldman"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 10:35 AM by Amber James
Corey Haim's death has been overlooked by his peers once again. After being omitted from the SAG Awards' In Memoriam montage in January, Haim was notably missing again from the memoriam segment at the 2011 Oscars. The '80s star, whose credits include 'The Lost Boys,' 'License To Drive' and 'Lucas,' died on March 11, 2010, at the age of 38. Now, his longtime friend, Corey Feldman is speaking ...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 03:38 PM by PopEater Staff
Corey Feldman says the omission of his friend Corey Haim from the Screen Actors Guild Awards tribute montage was an unfortunate, if not predictable, turn of events. "We have become used to not being honored by our peers in the industry," Feldman tells PopEater. "I have faith that the Academy will make a wiser choice." Haim and Feldman starred in several films throughout the 1980s, including ...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 04:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
While promoting 'Lost Boys: The Thirst,' Corey Feldman explained that Corey Haim's death last March was not due to a drug overdose as initially reported in the press. Instead, Haim died from a heart condition and from complications due to pneumonia, Feldman said on 'Today.' "It was reported ... that he died from a drug overdose, which, in fact, was not true," Feldman said. "He died of an enlarg...
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 11:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Corey Feldman has taken to his blog to announce the cancellation of a public memorial service for his best friend, Corey Haim, who passed away in early March. Feldman, who starred alongside Haim in eight films, including 'The Lost Boys' and 'Dream a Little Dream,' writes, "Now I must be the bearer of some very disappointing news to many of you out there. After weeks of consideration and plannin...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 12:10 PM by PopEater Staff
After much speculation, Corey Feldman has announced that he will not be attending Corey Haim's funeral in Toronto. In a lengthy statement (via E! News), Feldman reveals he'll "remain in Los Angeles quietly mourning and planning his memorial. As a sign of respect, I am asking the media to honor Corey Haim by making the same choice." "In the days following my best friend Corey Haim's death, I hav...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 02:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Corey Haim's longtime friend and frequent co-star Corey Feldman is grieving the "tragic loss of a wonderful, beautiful, tormented soul," he said in a statement released Wednesday. Following Haim's untimely death at age 38, Feldman expressed grief at the loss of his "best friend." "I was awakened at 8:30 this morning by my brother and sister knocking on my bedroom door. They informed me of the l...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 06:56 AM by PopEater Staff
Corey Feldman is having a rough time in the wake of bad news - his wife of seven years has filed for divorce and the actor is "deeply hurt and saddened by this unexpected change in their relationship," according to this rep. The statement on PEOPLE continues, "[He] has done nothing to contribute to the demise of the marriage."...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Former child star Corey Feldman will be a former husband again soon - court records show Feldman's second wife has filed for divorce. According to the Associated Press, Susannah Feldman filed for divorce last week and cited irreconcilable differences for the breakup. The couple have been married for seven years and have a 5-year-old son....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy International Friendship Day - These Amazing Film Friendship Will Make You Grab Your BFF And Say, 'I Love You!'
- Amy Poehler on Wet Hot American Summer Reunion: Everyone Was Still as 'Immature' as They Were 15 Years Ago
- Fuller House Costars Say John Stamos Is 'Doing' Well Post-Rehab
- Alabama to release first new country album in 14 years
- Judge: Sale of convent to Katy Perry likely invalid
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection
- Travis Tritt Unharmed After Fire at Family Home, Is "Thanking God That Nobody Was Hurt"—See His Photo
- Nicki Minaj Responds to Safaree Samuels' Diss, Calls Her Ex a ''Bitch Ass'' With No ''Intellect''—Watch
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With Shirtless Throwback—See the Pic!