Posts with tag "cory monteith"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 12:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
When it comes to talking to dudes about dudes who like dudes, Corey Monteith has got something to say. The 'Glee' star is the latest young Hollywood guy to voice his support for his same-sex lovin' peers -- and he's doing it in a PSA for 'Straight But Not Narrow.' "Maybe you like to play football," Monteith says in the video. "Maybe you like to sing and dance. Maybe you like both. Maybe you...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 12:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Cory Monteith enters the homes of millions on Tuesdays nights to portray Finn Hudson, the lovable, conflicted, football playing, glee club singing teenager on Fox's hit series 'Glee.' But Monteith is a far cry from his lovable on-screen character. The 29-year-old sat down with PARADE magazine and dished about his less than perfect past: "I'm not Finn Hudson. I burned a lot of bridges, I was out...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 05:55 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
We know, we know. It's hard to believe the 'Glee' cast was ever anything more than a bunch of singing, dancing, cavity-inducing kids. Or in Sue Sylvester's case, a cringe- and quote-worthy tyrant. But they all had lives and gigs before they became award-winning household names -- however weird and embarrassing they may have been. Hollywood Life recently reported Cory Monteith was a Wal-Mart...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 04:35 PM by Sarah Crow
'Glee' stars Cory Monteith and Lea Michele may be TV's hottest couple, but off-screen, they're just a couple of kids who feel very lucky to be doing what they love. The duo, who appear on the cover of December's Teen Vogue, talk about how their friendship has grown since starting the show and how they're handling the pressures of fame. "These days you can become famous for a lot of things,...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 01:53 PM by Zach Dionne
The preposterously good looking stars of 'Glee' shed their family-friendly sensibilities -- and a bunch of their clothes -- in the new issue of GQ. "I've never been shot in so little clothing," Dianna Agron, 24, says of photographer Terry Richardson's field day with her and castmates Lea Michele and Cory Monteith. "I don't know how they got me to do half the stuff I did," Michele, also 24,...
- Posted Mar 1st 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's a great day for 'Glee' fans! As reported on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, the 'Glee' cast will be hitting the road for a four-city, seven-date tour this spring. The traveling cast will include all the members of New Directions, who took sectionals by storm before the show went on winter hiatus (it returns to Fox on April 13). However, fans will be sad to learn that Mr. Schuester, the group's...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Actress Nikki Blonsky is busy prepping for 'Hairspray 2' and tells PopEater the sequel will live up to the success of the 2007 movie musical. "Behind the genius of Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman, they are writing 17 brand new songs... We have all the right people who came up with the first one, so they can knock the second one out of the park." Director Adam Shankman and writer John Waters will...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Amber James
Move over Zac Efron. 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith gave fans quite a surprise when he kissed 'Hairspray' actress Nikki Blonsky on the cheek at Marshalls & TJ Maxx's 'Carol-oke' contest in Bryant Park. So what made him do it? "I put on antlers, and I go out of my mind," Monteith jokes to PopEater about the friendly kiss. Kidding aside, Monteith says fans have a lot to look forward to when...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood magic can definitely mask the ages of its stars. But sometimes, the celebrities do it themselves -- through the roles they play, the things they do, or just their overall look. Take a look at these stars whose ages we think are mysteries. Taylor Swift Real Age: 19 Our Age: 14 The country cutie just doesn't seem old enough to vote to us. ...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 05:50 PM by Bryan Alexander
It might have been the pilot episode of the smash series but performing 'Don't Stop Believin'' is still the high point and a "dream come true" for 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith. "It's just such an iconic song," Monteith tells PopEater. "It's such an anthem. Everyone knows it. Everyone has heard it. It's much more than a nice tune. The song speaks a lot to everyone kind of finding their own place, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Eddie Redmayne Is a Fashion Hero, Saves Felicity Jones From Major Wardrobe Malfunction
- First Official Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Is Here Early After Grainy Version Leaks Online—Watch Now!
- Lady Antebellum Talks Parenthood—Is Charles Kelly Feeling the Pressure to Have Kids? Watch!