Posts with tag "costumes"
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Ah, Halloween. The air is crisp, the candy's plentiful, and for one day of the year, kitten ears are considered an appropriate work accessory. Distinguishing yourself from the herds of witches, zombies, and sexy animals can prove difficult if you're not careful, but never fear. From teen moms to table flippers, reality TV has provided the world a plethora of easy and distinctive costumes that...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Melissa Daniels
With Halloween a month away, costume stores around the country are gearing up to make sure they've got the stock of celebrity Halloween costumes that customers will be looking for. And this year, Michael Jackson getups are sure to be popping up all over the place, with 'Beat It' jackets and single gloves lined up on the store shelves. Joe Pinzone, owner of New York's Abracadabra Super Store,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'