Posts with tag "costumes"
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Ah, Halloween. The air is crisp, the candy's plentiful, and for one day of the year, kitten ears are considered an appropriate work accessory. Distinguishing yourself from the herds of witches, zombies, and sexy animals can prove difficult if you're not careful, but never fear. From teen moms to table flippers, reality TV has provided the world a plethora of easy and distinctive costumes that wi...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Melissa Daniels
With Halloween a month away, costume stores around the country are gearing up to make sure they've got the stock of celebrity Halloween costumes that customers will be looking for. And this year, Michael Jackson getups are sure to be popping up all over the place, with 'Beat It' jackets and single gloves lined up on the store shelves. Joe Pinzone, owner of New York's Abracadabra Super Store, te...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Hot Convict' Jeremy Meeks Finally Signs that Modeling Contract ? in Jail
- On Her 22nd Birthday, See Bobbi Kristina's Life in Photos
- Ellen Pompeo's Daughter Does What on the Grey's Set
- 2 of Glen Campbell's children fighting wife for control of medical, financial decisions
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Miranda Lambert Has a New Tattoo! Country Crooner Gets Matching Ink With Tour Mates: Check It Out
- Wardrobe Malfunctions, Major Betrayals, Rehab and More Shocking Moments From This Season of Total Divas
- Paula Patton Steps Out Looking Better Than Ever—Plus, Check Out Exclusive Images From Her Ellen Tracy Campaign!