Posts with tag "cougar town"
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 12:10 AM by AOL TV Editors
Maybe Abed's story to Jeff over on 'Community' about his making an appearance as a background character on 'Cougar Town' wasn't a lie. In a conversation between Lori and Travis that set up the gang's trip to Hawaii for the Season Finale, Danny Pudi was sitting behind them. Clearly playing Abed, he was quirky and stiff, and finally turned and started looking directly at Laurie and Travis. Whe...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Sally Pressman is getting married! The actress, who plays Roxy LeBlanc on Lifetime's hit series 'Army Wives,' and boyfriend David Rogers of 'Cougar Town' are tying the knot, PEOPLE reports. Rogers popped the question while the two were working out at Tracy Anderson's studio in LA. "David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes,' they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," a rep for...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 07:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Real life BFFs Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston are together again! As reported several weeks ago, Aniston is stopping by Cox's hit sitcom 'Cougar Town' for a guest-starring role--and PEOPLE has some of the first images. One image shows Cox and Aniston sitting side by side, looking stunning, on a porch. The second photo features Aniston sitting on a bench with a cute little white dog. Anis...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 08:20 PM by Jo Piazza
Jennifer Aniston is moving back to the small screen and her timing couldn't be better. On the heels of Jen's box office disaster, 'The Switch,' it's been announced that Aniston will be teaming up with former 'Friend' Courteney Cox in the second season premiere of Courtney's hit sitcom 'Cougar Town.' It's a good move for Jen to head back to a place where America first fell in love with her, in...
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by John Mitchell
Like so many pop culture fads, the cougar trend burned bright and fast. A few years back, everyone was very happy to learn that -- gasp! -- women over the age of 40 could still be sexy. Suddenly, there was a preponderance of evidence -- from Michelle Pfeiffer to Demi Moore, Courtney Cox to Halle Berry -- and it was so shocking and exciting and new that everybody wanted a piece of the trend. But no...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SI Model Damaris Lewis Forms Deep Bond with Teen Battling Sickle Cell Disease
- Nashville Sneak Peek: Christina Aguilera's Jade St. John Gets Hot and Heavy with Luke (VIDEO)
- Mad Men Actor Kit Williamson Is Engaged to John Halbach
- Sherri Shepherd opens up on legal battle with ex-husband
- Suzanne Crough, of the 'Partridge Family,' dies at 52
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson reportedly arrested for stabbing a man
- Is Shia LaBeouf Actually a Lumberjack? We Investigate
- House of Cards Boss Knows Some of You Didn't Love Season Three—Here's What That Means for Season Four
- It's Important You All Know That There Is Another Male Stripper Movie Coming Out Soon and It Looks Delicious