Posts with tag "cougar town"
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 12:10 AM by AOL TV Editors
Maybe Abed's story to Jeff over on 'Community' about his making an appearance as a background character on 'Cougar Town' wasn't a lie. In a conversation between Lori and Travis that set up the gang's trip to Hawaii for the Season Finale, Danny Pudi was sitting behind them. Clearly playing Abed, he was quirky and stiff, and finally turned and started looking directly at Laurie and Travis....
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Sally Pressman is getting married! The actress, who plays Roxy LeBlanc on Lifetime's hit series 'Army Wives,' and boyfriend David Rogers of 'Cougar Town' are tying the knot, PEOPLE reports. Rogers popped the question while the two were working out at Tracy Anderson's studio in LA. "David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes,' they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," a rep for...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 07:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Real life BFFs Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston are together again! As reported several weeks ago, Aniston is stopping by Cox's hit sitcom 'Cougar Town' for a guest-starring role--and PEOPLE has some of the first images. One image shows Cox and Aniston sitting side by side, looking stunning, on a porch. The second photo features Aniston sitting on a bench with a cute little white dog. ...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 08:20 PM by Jo Piazza
Jennifer Aniston is moving back to the small screen and her timing couldn't be better. On the heels of Jen's box office disaster, 'The Switch,' it's been announced that Aniston will be teaming up with former 'Friend' Courteney Cox in the second season premiere of Courtney's hit sitcom 'Cougar Town.' It's a good move for Jen to head back to a place where America first fell in love with her, in...
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by John Mitchell
Like so many pop culture fads, the cougar trend burned bright and fast. A few years back, everyone was very happy to learn that -- gasp! -- women over the age of 40 could still be sexy. Suddenly, there was a preponderance of evidence -- from Michelle Pfeiffer to Demi Moore, Courtney Cox to Halle Berry -- and it was so shocking and exciting and new that everybody wanted a piece of the trend. But...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner: I Don't Care Who Bruce Dates
- Marla Sokoloff Expecting Second Child
- How Joe Kinan Found Love After Nearly Dying in The Station Nightclub Fire
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ebola scare: What can NBC do to restore trust in medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman?
- 2,000+ sign petition to remove ?Breaking Bad' toys from Toys ?R' Us
- Marcel the Shell returns, sings, is generally wonderful in new video
- North West Looks Adorable in Her Custom Sneakers With Her Name—See the Pic!
- Taylor Swift Talks New Single ''Welcome to New York,'' Says It's ''Very Sexist'' to Claim She Only Writes About Exes
- Julia Roberts: I Want My Kids to "Speak Out" For What They Believe In