Posts with tag "couples"
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 05:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like things are getting rather serious between Hollywood's perpetual single gal, Jennifer Aniston, and new boyfriend, Justin Theroux. They attended the MTV Movie Awards After Party at the Soho House in West Hollywood and from the looks of this photo, she seems to be keeping a very close eye on her new beau. Theroux was chatting with the Movie Award's host, Jason Sudeikis, and Aniston...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 10:15 PM by Justine Goodman
Wouldn't it be nice if you could enjoy all the benefits of life as a celebrity without actually having to be talented actor or singer in your own right? Yes, it would! And while the majority of celebs stick to their own kind, there are some stars who have opted to settle down with a "normal" person just like you and me -- only really good looking. But if you follow one of these easy paths, you...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Jake Pavelka may be putting his 'Bachelor' days behind him, thanks to new girlfriend Meghan Jones! The reality show contestant, who split from fiancee Vienna Girardi over the summer, has been dating Jones for a few months and tells PEOPLE he is relieved to find a relationship off-screen. "[It's] nice," he says. "It's normal." Despite his desire for privacy, Pavelka, a pilot, hasn't stayed...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 10:09 AM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' contestant Jim Verraros will be tying the knot with his boyfriend of four years, Bill Brennan, this coming Saturday in Oak Brook, IL. Although same-sex marriage is not legalized in Illinois, Verraros writes on the couple's Web site, "This wedding is a culmination of our lives so far, and our lives from this point onward. It is so imperative to the both of us that our friends and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Seeks Justice After Learning Her Missing Husband Is a Bigamist
- From SI: NHL Player Jack Johnson Bankrupted by Parents
- Prince William Enjoys Treating Kate to Flowers
- Lou Ferrigno's wife Carla Ferrigno accuses Bill Cosby of assault; more come forward
- Norman Lear: Possible 'All in the Family' reboot for 2015
- Bill Cosby's wife Camille subject of compassion, anger regarding husband's sex abuse scandal