Posts with tag "courtney love"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 08:21 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A celebrity jeweler says Courtney Love hasn't returned nearly $114,000 worth of borrowed baubles, and the gem dealer is suing to get them back. The rocker borrowed two white gold and diamond chains, a white gold, floral-design mesh bracelet and a pair of white gold and diamond pave hoop earrings on Sept. 21, Jacob & Co. said in a lawsuit filed Monday. The suit says she has returned only the...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 05:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Courtney Love's Twitter account has produced jawdropping, candid statements and now has stunned fans without words but by simply posting a series of revealing photos. The Hole frontwoman, who once vowed to quit the social networking site after accidentally posting raunchy pictures meant for her boyfriend on her public account, uploaded a series of new photos which show her reclining half-naked ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 12:05 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
Although hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons recently called pal Courtney Love a "crackhead" for accidentally uploading nude photos of herself on Twitter, he never meant any harm. In fact, when Simmons called to personally apologize to the Hole rocker, she told him to forget about it. "What do you want crackhead? Are you worried about that? Forget about it," Love allegedly told Simmons. He claims his...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 06:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Courtney Love is at it again. The 46-year-old singer started grunting Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' at random bars a few weeks back; now another video has surfaced of Kurt Cobain's former queen giving her gravelly treatment to the number one hit, only this time in Paris. Love takes liberties (intentional or accidental) with the tempo, but still gets the crowd singing along with her to the chorus. It a...
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Courtney Love made a huge splash at the premiere of 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.' The often troubled singer-actress stepped out on the red carpet in a tight-fitting red Calvin Klein gown at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City on Sept. 20, and absolutely dazzled the crowd. Love, who has battled drugs, bad fashion choices, weight gain and weight loss, looked beautiful with flawless make...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2010 at 05:05 PM by Nadine Cheung
Courtney Love is hardly Khalil Gibran's prophet, but she certainly has a unique perspective on, well, everything. On Monday, VH1 premiered 'Behind the Music: Courtney Love' in which the Hole frontwoman opened up about fame, her critics, Trent Reznor and drugs. While the teaser for Love's documentary portrays a lucid woman ruminating about her past, her clip reel shows audiences the mercurial ce...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Behind every ambitious teenage singer/actor, there's a stage parent who has helped them follow their dreams. Sometimes, that parent happens to be Courtney Love, and as you might expect, that results in some pretty serious shenanigans being pulled. A new book, titled 'Theater Geek,' documents author Mickey Rapkin's time spent at Stagedoor Manor theater camp -- where stars like Zack Braff and Mandy ...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 07:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Courtney Love has long been the mayor of crazy town, but lately her bonkers train seems to be making all express stops and she is trying to bring everybody and anybody along with her. Courtney's latest pronouncement came this week when she revealed that she once had a sexual liaison with model Kate Moss. Love tells the Irish magazine Hot Press that their affair involved the oft-troubled Brit...
- Posted Apr 28th 2010 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Courtney Love says she and Gavin Rossdale carried on a sexual relationship while the Bush rocker was with Gwen Stefani. Love told Howard Stern that she had a "vision of marrying Gavin Rossdale one time ... We were like, 'Let's go spend our rock star money,'" The Huffington Post reports. According to the Hole singer, the two had an eight-month affair, and she knew he was with Gwen at the ti...
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 03:39 PM by Dino Sossi
As far as Billy Corgan is concerned, Courtney Love isn't in the running for any Mother of the Year awards. In a curiously random attack, Corgan has blasted Love, claiming she is a bad parent and mooches artistically from other people, himself included -- and that's the nice stuff. "It would be a real big problem," Corgan, former frontman of Smashing Pumpkins, told Rolling Stone magazine last mo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gone With the Wind Turns 75 (PHOTOS)
- Nick Jonas Surprises Fans at FAO Schwarz with a Casual Performance of Jealous on the Big Piano
- FROM TIME: Thinking About a Trip to Cuba? 5 Things You Should Know
- Congratulations Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, you are FOX411's Celebrity of the Year
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- Chelsea Peretti started her stand-up career by telling fart jokes
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more
- Before Stephen Colbert's Final Colbert Report, Check Out These 12 Fascinating Facts About Him!
- A Man Spent $150,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian (Seriously!): See the Pics
- Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell Scream at Each Other While Debating Racism on The View: Watch the Controversial Fight!