Posts with tag "courtney cox"
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 02:43 PM by Sarah Crow
David Arquette has broken the cardinal rule of getting in trouble: never return to the scene of the crime. The actor, whose recent over-sharing on the Howard Stern show landed him in hot water, went back on air with the shock jock to apologize and explain. ET Online reports that, Arquette, who announced his separation from wife Courteney Cox earlier this month, told Stern that although he is...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 05:40 PM by Zach Dionne
David Arquette's got a lot going on -- adoption rumors to shut down, a clothing line to with Ben Harper, the first 'Scream' movie in 10 years. However, one of his biggest passions is his work with Feeding America, the country's leading charity for domestic hunger relief. Arquette is the chairman of the organization's Entertainment Council. Tonight, Arquette will host a performance in LA by...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONJ Finale: 'I'm A Survivor,' Says an Emotional Teresa Giudice
- Matthew Morrison Gets Married, Zac Efron Turns 27 & More Weekend News
- Kristen Bell: Why We Taught Lincoln Sign Language
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Ice-T likens 'Law & Order' to robbing a bank
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked
- WWE Diva Nattie Has Meltdown While Discussing Divorce With Husband TJ—See the Total Divas Recap!
- Jason Momoa's Audition Tape for Game of Thrones Is Even More Intense Than You Thought—Watch Now!
- Homeland: Why We Were Yelling Obscenities At Our TV Screens Tonight