Posts with tag "courtney cox"
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 02:43 PM by Sarah Crow
David Arquette has broken the cardinal rule of getting in trouble: never return to the scene of the crime. The actor, whose recent over-sharing on the Howard Stern show landed him in hot water, went back on air with the shock jock to apologize and explain. ET Online reports that, Arquette, who announced his separation from wife Courteney Cox earlier this month, told Stern that although he is...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 05:40 PM by Zach Dionne
David Arquette's got a lot going on -- adoption rumors to shut down, a clothing line to with Ben Harper, the first 'Scream' movie in 10 years. However, one of his biggest passions is his work with Feeding America, the country's leading charity for domestic hunger relief. Arquette is the chairman of the organization's Entertainment Council. Tonight, Arquette will host a performance in LA by...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor's Nikki Ferrell Wants a 'Normal' Relationship with Juan Pablo Galavis
- Sherri Shepherd on Surrogate Drama: 'It's Very Painful'
- PHOTO: 7th Heaven Cast Reunites for Family-Style Dinner
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Ben Affleck Admits to Counting Cards While Gambling, But Slams Jennifer Garner's Disapproval as ''Tabloid S--t''
- Kim Kardashian Tries (and Fails) to Beat the Heat in Tight, Long Skirt—See the Pics!
- Ellen Page Strips Down to Her Underwear, Talks About Castration in Sexy W Magazine Spread