Posts with tag "courtneylover79"
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The best drama we've seen over the past weeks has nothing to do with the new Fall TV lineup. Oh no, we found it on Courtney Love's Twitter. And we have to say, her tweets are everything you would ever want from the rocker widow of Kurt Cobain. Love has strong opinions on everything from Madonna's mothering style to Victorian literature. She battles the IRS and counsels folks on their credit scores...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner's Sweet Day Out with Her Kids: Mani-Pedis and Legoland
- FROM EW: Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart, Bruce Willis Join Cast of Next Woody Allen Movie
- Watch: Smosh Reveals the Craziest Moment on Set of Their Movie (and It's Pretty Gross)
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Latino Organization La Raza Reacts to Kelly Osbourne's Toilet-Cleaning Remarks: She Needs to ''Get Herself Educated''
- Taraji P. Henson Is More Than "Just Fine" When Mary J. Blige Surprises Her on Lip Sync Battle—Watch Now!
- Willow Smith Laughs Off Will and Jada Divorce Report, Blames Media for False Rumor