Posts with tag "courtneylover79"
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The best drama we've seen over the past weeks has nothing to do with the new Fall TV lineup. Oh no, we found it on Courtney Love's Twitter. And we have to say, her tweets are everything you would ever want from the rocker widow of Kurt Cobain. Love has strong opinions on everything from Madonna's mothering style to Victorian literature. She battles the IRS and counsels folks on their credit scores...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Parenthood Series Finale: The Bravermans Say Goodbye
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pope Is a Hostage
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: April Suffers a Crisis of Faith
- ?The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon is under pressure
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Report: Taylor Swift moves to trademark 'This Sick Beat,' other original phrases