Posts with tag "creed"
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 02:45 PM by Jett Wells
If you ever wander into some spooky woods, you better have some Creed in your MP3 player, just to be safe. According to a report by Norwegian TV Channel TV2 (via NME.com), when 13-year-old Walter Eikrem encountered a pack of wolves on his way home from school, all he had to do was blast Creed's 'Overcome' to chase them off. "[They] didn't really get scared, they just turned around and simply tr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mad Men By the Numbers: Punches Thrown, Cocktails Consumed, Secretaries Replaced
- Watch a Father Yank His Son's Loose Tooth with a Camaro
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!