Posts with tag "creed"
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 02:45 PM by Jett Wells
If you ever wander into some spooky woods, you better have some Creed in your MP3 player, just to be safe. According to a report by Norwegian TV Channel TV2 (via NME.com), when 13-year-old Walter Eikrem encountered a pack of wolves on his way home from school, all he had to do was blast Creed's 'Overcome' to chase them off. "[They] didn't really get scared, they just turned around and simply...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Inside Prince Harry's Belated Birthday Bash—All the Details!
- A Nice Football Story: Baltimore Ravens Player Ma'ake Kemoeatu Retired From the NFL So That He Could Donate a Kidney to Ailing Brother
- Ashlee Simpson Spends Some Quality Time With Hubby Evan Ross' Family—Take a Look!