Posts with tag "creed"
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 02:45 PM by Jett Wells
If you ever wander into some spooky woods, you better have some Creed in your MP3 player, just to be safe. According to a report by Norwegian TV Channel TV2 (via NME.com), when 13-year-old Walter Eikrem encountered a pack of wolves on his way home from school, all he had to do was blast Creed's 'Overcome' to chase them off. "[They] didn't really get scared, they just turned around and simply tr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- Oklahoma Stabbings: Bever Family Died of 'Multiple Sharp Force Injuries'
- Transgender Teen Jazz Jennings' Older Brothers Have Her Back: 'Embrace the Change and Accept It, You'll Do Just Fine'
- Gisele hiding boob job under burqa?
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Miranda Lambert establishes scholarship for female artists
- Watch Out, Mulder! Robbie Amell and Gillian Anderson Are Looking Super Adorable on Set of The X-Files
- Earl the Grumpy Dog Is Here to Knock Grumpy Cat Off Her Cranky Throne
- Gigi Hadid Mulls an Oscar Win & Almost Skinny Dips in Her Acting Debut for V Magazine—Watch Now!