Posts with tag "creed"
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 02:45 PM by Jett Wells
If you ever wander into some spooky woods, you better have some Creed in your MP3 player, just to be safe. According to a report by Norwegian TV Channel TV2 (via NME.com), when 13-year-old Walter Eikrem encountered a pack of wolves on his way home from school, all he had to do was blast Creed's 'Overcome' to chase them off. "[They] didn't really get scared, they just turned around and simply tr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Victims Prepare to Face Michigan Doctor Who Poisoned Patients for Profit
- Vicki Gunvalson Learns of Her Mother's Death in 'Gut-Wrenching' Real Housewives of Orange County
- Bill Cosby Admits He Gave Woman Quaaludes Then Had Sex in Newly Released 2005 Court Papers
- Longtime Hollywood producer Jerry Weintraub dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation
- Damon Albarn Plays 5-Hour Set, Gets Carried Off by Security at Roskilde After He Refuses to Leave: Watch Now!
- Tamera Mowry Reveals the "Beautiful" Meaning Behind Baby Ariah's Name: "I Know We Chose Right"
- Bill Cosby Admitted He Gave Drugs to Women: Court Documents