Posts with tag "creed"
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 02:45 PM by Jett Wells
If you ever wander into some spooky woods, you better have some Creed in your MP3 player, just to be safe. According to a report by Norwegian TV Channel TV2 (via NME.com), when 13-year-old Walter Eikrem encountered a pack of wolves on his way home from school, all he had to do was blast Creed's 'Overcome' to chase them off. "[They] didn't really get scared, they just turned around and simply...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What Was Dylan McDermott's Best Vacation Ever?
- WATCH: One Direction and Jimmy Kimmel Take the Cutest Selfie Ever
- Adrian Peterson: 'I Won't Ever Use a Switch Again'
- Bill Cosby's wife Camille subject of compassion, anger regarding husband's sex abuse scandal
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome
- Sorry, Will Ferrell! First Look at Jim Parsons in Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas Has Us Smiling (Our Favorite)
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned as Polish Playground Mascot Over "Dubious Sexuality"
- Ryan Gosling Gets Temporary Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker Claiming She's His "Twin Soul"