Posts with tag "creed"
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 02:45 PM by Jett Wells
If you ever wander into some spooky woods, you better have some Creed in your MP3 player, just to be safe. According to a report by Norwegian TV Channel TV2 (via NME.com), when 13-year-old Walter Eikrem encountered a pack of wolves on his way home from school, all he had to do was blast Creed's 'Overcome' to chase them off. "[They] didn't really get scared, they just turned around and simply tr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson Dishes on Her Family's Christmas Traditions
- Steal Jared Leto's Entire Look (Man Bun Not Included)
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!
- Laverne Cox Understandably Freaks Out After Receiving Beyoncé's Christmas Card in the Mail!
- TMI Alert?! Snooki Reveals Intimate Details About Her Sex Life With Husband Jionni LaValle