Posts with tag "creed"
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 02:45 PM by Jett Wells
If you ever wander into some spooky woods, you better have some Creed in your MP3 player, just to be safe. According to a report by Norwegian TV Channel TV2 (via NME.com), when 13-year-old Walter Eikrem encountered a pack of wolves on his way home from school, all he had to do was blast Creed's 'Overcome' to chase them off. "[They] didn't really get scared, they just turned around and simply...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Kate's Three-Outfit Sunday (Including an Easter Hat!)
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Broadway Performance
- New Portrait of Queen Elizabeth Unveiled for Her 88th Birthday
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!
- Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince George Make Stylish Color-Coordinated Arrival in Canberra
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Enjoy Lobster Dinner by the Beach