Posts with tag "critics choice awards"
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 09:31 PM by Christine Fenno
Justin Bieber told Barbara Walters in December that he'd be changing up his hair in 2011. Was he talking about his facial hair? At Friday's Critics' Choice Awards, the 16-year-old singer strolled the red carpet in a dapper bow tie and nerd-chic glasses. But it was his luxurious handlebar moustache that immediately earned a nomination for biggest head-scratcher of the night. Bieber even grabb...
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 08:26 AM by Christine Fenno
There's a new matchmaker in Hollywood. Stepping to the stage Friday night in L.A. to accept the Best Actress prize at the Critics' Choice Awards, Natalie Portman wasn't about to stop at thanking Darren Aronofsky for directing her in 'Black Swan.' He also got credit for the on-set romance that led to Portman's pregnancy. "I have to thank you for this incredibly fulfilling experience," she sai...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 01:22 PM by Jett Wells
With awards season in full swing, it's about time to take our last punches at the best movies of 2010. The 'Jackass' crew, including Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Bam Margera and Wee Man, dressed in costume for a parody series, poking fun at some of the films up for Best Picture at the Critics' Choice Movie Awards on VH1. While the pranksters parody 'The Social Network,' 'Black Swan' and '127 Hour...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 06:03 PM by PopEater Staff
This year's Critics' Choice Movie Awards will honor the finest in cinematic achievement among 2009 film releases with ceremony host Kristin Chenoweth and Nick Jonas & The Administration as this year's house band. But it gets even better! The show will feature an array of presenters including Kristen Bell, Emily Blunt, Bradley Cooper, Josh Duhamel, Zac Efron, Heather Graham, Ed Helms, Samuel L....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
- The roles that got away
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon heading to space?
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful
- Taylor Swift Proves She ''Woke Up Like This'' With Gorgeous Makeup-Free Selfie—and Olivia Benson Looks Pretty Flawless, Too!