Posts with tag "critics choice awards"
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 09:31 PM by Christine Fenno
Justin Bieber told Barbara Walters in December that he'd be changing up his hair in 2011. Was he talking about his facial hair? At Friday's Critics' Choice Awards, the 16-year-old singer strolled the red carpet in a dapper bow tie and nerd-chic glasses. But it was his luxurious handlebar moustache that immediately earned a nomination for biggest head-scratcher of the night. Bieber even grabb...
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 08:26 AM by Christine Fenno
There's a new matchmaker in Hollywood. Stepping to the stage Friday night in L.A. to accept the Best Actress prize at the Critics' Choice Awards, Natalie Portman wasn't about to stop at thanking Darren Aronofsky for directing her in 'Black Swan.' He also got credit for the on-set romance that led to Portman's pregnancy. "I have to thank you for this incredibly fulfilling experience," she sai...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 01:22 PM by Jett Wells
With awards season in full swing, it's about time to take our last punches at the best movies of 2010. The 'Jackass' crew, including Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Bam Margera and Wee Man, dressed in costume for a parody series, poking fun at some of the films up for Best Picture at the Critics' Choice Movie Awards on VH1. While the pranksters parody 'The Social Network,' 'Black Swan' and '127 Hour...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 06:03 PM by PopEater Staff
This year's Critics' Choice Movie Awards will honor the finest in cinematic achievement among 2009 film releases with ceremony host Kristin Chenoweth and Nick Jonas & The Administration as this year's house band. But it gets even better! The show will feature an array of presenters including Kristen Bell, Emily Blunt, Bradley Cooper, Josh Duhamel, Zac Efron, Heather Graham, Ed Helms, Samuel L....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Here's Why Back to the Future's Soundtrack Still Rocks 30 Years Later
- FROM EW: Disney Princes Get a Magic Mike Makeover
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Calvin Harris' First Photo of Taylor Swift on His Instagram Proves He's Smitten With Her—See the Pic!
- Eva Longoria Covers InStyle, Reveals She Wants to Be the "Female George Clooney"
- Scott Disick "Partying Hard" and "Off the Wagon" in South of France Without Kourtney Kardashian