Posts with tag "crystal bowersox"
Crystal Bowersox Discusses Married Life, 'Farmer's Daughter,' Diabetes and Wanting to Get 'Knocked Up'Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 12:01 PM by Dave Steinfeld
In the eyes of many 'American Idol' fans, last season's runner-up Crystal Bowersox was a more interesting contestant than eventual winner Lee DeWyze (she at least has a more captivating name). During her spell on 'Idol,' the Midwesterner covered Janis Joplin more than once with her passionate takes on such classics as 'Piece of My Heart' and 'Me and Bobby McGee.' She also represented a somewhat...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Amber James
Crystal Bowersox has had quite a year. She placed second on the ninth season of 'American Idol,' tied the knot with musician Brian Walker and released her debut album, 'Father's Daughter.' But she's taking it all one day at a time, and she's out to prove she's not just another cookie-cutter 'Idol' winner. Penning eight (yes, eight!) tracks on her new album, Bowersox is the sort of talent who won't...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 06:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Congrats are in order for 'American Idol' runner-up Crystal Bowersox, who said "I Do" to musician Brian Walker in an intimate wedding ceremony in Chicago on Sunday. Engaged for only a few weeks, the husky-voiced singer and her beau have been friends for years. "Our lives have never made more sense than they do right now," Bowersox told PEOPLE. "I can't believe how incredibly lucky we are to...
- Posted Sep 25th 2010 at 09:30 AM by Christine Fenno
Last season of 'American Idol' is a hazy memory, what with shakeups on the judging panel hogging headlines all summer. But Crystal Bowersox, the Ohio single mom whose soulful sound brought her this close to victory (over champ Lee DeWyze) in the season finale, is celebrating very happy news these days. E! reports that the singer, 25, is engaged to marry musician Brian Walker. It's been quite...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
If you're an 'American Idol' runner-up and you live in Ohio, watch out, government employees may be watching you. According to the The Columbus Dispatch, police, municipal court and DMV employees illegally rummaged through Crystal Bowersox's criminal and driver's license records. "I had no idea it happened," Bowersox told a Toledo newspaper. "I'm disgusted by it. You feel violated, but I...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 02:19 PM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' runner-up Crystal Bowersox is living her dream and enjoying the ride following the show's finale, but she's had to make serious sacrifices. Currently on a nationwide arena tour with her fellow 'Idol' contestants, she's had to juggle more than just a few sour notes. She's still dealing with her breakup (her boyfriend called it quits during the finale!) and raising her son as a...
- Posted Jul 8th 2010 at 06:35 AM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' runner-up Crystal Bowersox took to her Twitter account to show off her new smile. "What's NOT missing in this picture?????? Yeah. That's right," she wrote. The singer, who was known for her gap-toothed grin, took a trip to the dentist and it appears she couldn't be happier with the results. Her rep tells PEOPLE that Bowersox decided to fix her pearly whites before going on...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 03:05 PM by Denise Warner
To help launch their 'American Idols Live!' tour and the latest flavor of M&Ms -- Pretzel M&Ms -- the top ten 'Idol' finalists, including winner Lee DeWyze and runner-up Crystal Bowersox, played for a crowd inside of a giant M&M in New York City. After the show, PopEater caught up with third-place finisher Casey James, who told us how great it was to duet with Bret Michael's on the...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Just hours before Crystal Bowersox hit the stage for the 'American Idol' finale Wednesday, she and her boyfriend broke up. "[My boyfriend] Tony, he went home. He wasn't cool with the lifestyle," Bowersox told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show Thursday, adding she was having a "hard morning." "He's a small town guy and it's fine. But I'm a small town girl, but I want this. I want this more than...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 10:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Exclusive: Want to relive Lee DeWyze's first single, 'Beautiful Day,' originally done by U2? Listen to it on PopEater. DeWyze is this year's 'American Idol.' He beat fellow contestant Crystal Bowersox. Lee took some flack for 'Beautiful Day' on the first night of the finale, but he later defended himself. "It's not easy performing in front of seven thousand people in a situation like that,"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spoiler! Meet The Voice's Talented Top 12
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized for Severe Allergic Reaction
- Paul Walker's Brothers Doing His Final Fast and the Furious Action Scenes
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- ?The Originals' recap: Three men and a baby
- ?Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- The Voice Unveils Their Top 12, Glee's Not-So Sexy Shenanigans and More OMG TV Moments!
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- FX's Fargo: What Did You Think of Billy Bob Thornton's Dark New Drama? Plus, Behind-the-Scenes Scoop!