Posts with tag "curb your enthusiasm"
- Posted Jul 8th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Susie Essman returns to the hilarious 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' this weekend but even though she's on one of HBO'S biggest hit and works with the great Larry David and Jeff Garlin, she still forces herself to play smaller comedy clubs like her pal Jerry Seinfeld and worries about her "tortured" pal Tracy Morgan. "Tracy is a tortured soul," Susies told me on the set of my HDNet show 'Naughty But...
- Posted Aug 23rd 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
After seven years of marriage, Cheryl Hines and her husband, producer/manager Paul Young, have split, ET reports. The two filed for divorce on July 20. According to the actress's rep, Hines and Young "will remain extremely close friends and will raise their daughter [Catherine Rose Young] together."...
- Posted May 22nd 2010 at 04:00 PM by Mike Ryan
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' will begin running on the TV Guide Network this June, and appending each episode, stand-up comic and 'Curb' curse-master Susie Essman (who plays Susie Green) will host a round table discussion about the episode. Personalities like Jerry Seinfeld, Jon Hamm and Dr. Drew swing in for turns as panelists on 'Curb: The Discussion.' PopEater spoke to Essman about the discussion...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 11:15 AM by Zach Dionne
There's some new Larry David coming to TV this summer -- sort of. 'Curb: The Discussion' will append David's post-'Seinfeld' masterwork, 'Curb Your Enthusiasm,' on the TV Guide Network, supplementing episodes of the show with candid discussions about the situations and moral dilemmas Larry encounters. 'The Discussion' is hosted by Larry's onscreen nemesis, Susie Essman, and features several guest...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 05:09 PM by Mike Ryan
In the seventh season finale of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm,' the plot intermittently focuses on the taping of the 'Seinfeld' reunion show. This got us to wondering: What if 'Seinfeld' actually came back on the air with new episodes? (Jerry Seinfeld has made it pretty clear that this will not happen.) But what if it did? Having said that (ahem), what has happened to these characters over the last 11...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 01:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Catholic advocates are more than a little peeved with Larry David, whose HBO show 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' featured a segment this week that involved Jesus, out-of-control urine and mocking of the Christian belief in miracles. If you're a fan and still haven't seen the episode, stop reading now....
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 09:48 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater celebrate the return of Larry David and the seventh season of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Sunday night on HBO. We cannot wait to see how David's Seinfeld story line plays out. In honor of our favorite curmudgeon, we selected highlights from David's remarkable run. The list started off at 10 clips, but quickly became larger as we realized we couldn't leave any of these on the cutting room...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Daughter Melissa Says
- Steven Sotloff Apparently Beheaded by the Islamic State Group, According to Online Video
- Lena Dunham, Emma Watson and More Celebrities React to Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hack
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and other stars comment about nude photo leak
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kiss for First Time as a Married Couple—See the Wedding Photo!
- The 7 Things You Absolutely Cannot Do After a Breakup—Like Seriously, Don't Do These!