Posts with tag "cyndi lauper"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 01:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Cyndi Lauper stepped out at Los Angeles International Airport on Monday sporting what looked like blotchy, burned and angry red skin. (See a photo of Lauper at The Daily Mail.) In the photos snapped at the airport, the pop star tries unsuccessfully to go incognito in all black, with a thick scarf wrapped around her head and face in veil-like fashion. While talk on the Internet has...
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 02:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga and her idol Cyndi Lauper went on the 'Today Show' this morning to promote their participation in MAC's Viva Glam Spring 2010 campaign, which encourages women to practice safe sex and helps raise funds to fight AIDS. "We're speaking to you about a cause that affects women all over the world. I never knew that I would be allowed to have the responsibility that I have today," Gaga said...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 09:21 AM by Nicki Gostin
'Glee' star Lea Michele sang in an intimate cabaret show that supported Cyndi Lauper's organization, 'True Colors' and 'Broadway Impacts,' a group that pushes for gay marriage. The impossibly adorable and sincere singer spoke with PopEater about the event and what's next for her 'Glee' character....
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 12:28 PM by PopEater Staff
Captain Lou Albano, the legendary and colorful pro wrestling coach who made memorable cameos in several Cyndi Lauper videos, died Wednesday at his home in Mount Vernon, NY, according to several wrestling sites, including PWInsider.com and PWTorch.com. He was 76. On Monday, his family told the Miami Herald that Albano had been placed under hospice care for an undisclosed condition. They made it...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 11:44 AM by PopEater Staff
We hoped that Paula Abdul's 'Idol' resignation - delivered to fans via Twitter - was a prank or publicity stunt, but an official statement from FOX has confirmed the news. We thought the nurturing den mother of the 'American Idol' judges' panel would be forever our girl, but now we're forced to consider the alternatives. Will the 'Idol' judge count stay at three, as it did for so many years? Or...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's Over: Kris Jenner Files for Divorce from Bruce Jenner
- Naomi Watts Wishes She Had More Kids
- Kenny Rogers: Why I Never Slept with Dolly Parton
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Jessica Chastain's Yellow Cotton Candy Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Iggy Azalea Says Working With Jennifer Lopez Was "Surreal," Teases New Secret Collaboration—Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Photoshops Her Childhood Eye Roll Face Onto Her Raunchiest Pics: See the Funny Meme