Posts with tag "dadt"
- Posted Sep 21st 2010 at 11:05 AM by PopEater Staff
When Lady Gaga called out to her little monsters and amped up her political campaign against "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" at a rally in Portland, ME, on Monday, people looked drunk on daydreams about Gaga for President. But that was before she confused people by comparing her famed meat dress to a political symbol for gay rights. "Equality is the prime rib of America, but because I am gay, I don't...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Steven Avalos
Lady Gaga addressed her "fellow Americans" and the Senate this morning in a dramatic YouTube video as part of her ongoing effort to see the controversial Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy, which prevents gays from serving openly in the military, overturned and asked her fans to join her and the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network in repealing it. "It is my belief that no one person is more valuable...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier