Posts with tag "dallas"
- Posted Nov 25th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Loraine Despres
When a writer crafts a cliffhanger he or she either puts a character in jeopardy -- if a gun is fired on a TV show, you can bet that's where they'll cut to commercial -- or creates a provocative mystery. All serial dramas use these techniques, but none has ever captured the imagination of the nation as did the 'Who Shot J.R.?' episode of 'Dallas,' 30 years ago this week. In 1979, 'Dallas' had ...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 04:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Erykah Badu's 'Window Seat' video is a purpose-driven striptease, featuring the singer walking through the city center of her hometown Dallas, tossing her clothes and walking slowly to the tune of the track. Immediately after Badu goes full nude, a gunshot rings out, her head whips back violently as her body goes limp, tumbling to the ground, leaving spectating citizens utterly confounded. And ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sathwik Karnik, 12, Wins National Geographic Bee
- Jennifer Aniston Gets (Nearly) Naked as a Stripper in We're the Millers
- Phineas and Ferb Mash-Up Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Liz and Dick were hot! ?Cleopatra' rereleased on its 50th anniversary
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives' booed at Cannes, called 'a defecation'
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: And the winner is?
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along