Posts with tag "dallas"
- Posted Nov 25th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Loraine Despres
When a writer crafts a cliffhanger he or she either puts a character in jeopardy -- if a gun is fired on a TV show, you can bet that's where they'll cut to commercial -- or creates a provocative mystery. All serial dramas use these techniques, but none has ever captured the imagination of the nation as did the 'Who Shot J.R.?' episode of 'Dallas,' 30 years ago this week. In 1979, 'Dallas' had ...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 04:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Erykah Badu's 'Window Seat' video is a purpose-driven striptease, featuring the singer walking through the city center of her hometown Dallas, tossing her clothes and walking slowly to the tune of the track. Immediately after Badu goes full nude, a gunshot rings out, her head whips back violently as her body goes limp, tumbling to the ground, leaving spectating citizens utterly confounded. And ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- ?The Tomorrow People' react: Tying up loose ends
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set
- Nashville Midseason Finale: Did [Spoiler] Really Just Die? Get the Scoop!
- Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Kanye West: He's the "Sweetest Person I've Ever Met in My Entire Life"