Posts with tag "dallas"
- Posted Nov 25th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Loraine Despres
When a writer crafts a cliffhanger he or she either puts a character in jeopardy -- if a gun is fired on a TV show, you can bet that's where they'll cut to commercial -- or creates a provocative mystery. All serial dramas use these techniques, but none has ever captured the imagination of the nation as did the 'Who Shot J.R.?' episode of 'Dallas,' 30 years ago this week. In 1979, 'Dallas' had...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 04:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Erykah Badu's 'Window Seat' video is a purpose-driven striptease, featuring the singer walking through the city center of her hometown Dallas, tossing her clothes and walking slowly to the tune of the track. Immediately after Badu goes full nude, a gunshot rings out, her head whips back violently as her body goes limp, tumbling to the ground, leaving spectating citizens utterly confounded. And...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Appears to Be Having a No-Makeup Moment: PHOTOS
- Police Arrest Florida Mom for Letting 7-Year-Old Son Walk to Park Alone
- Once Upon a Time's Lana Parrilla Gets Married in Real-Life Fairy Tale
- Keith Urban 'horrified' by alleged rape, multiple arrests at Massachusetts concert
- Deep Thoughts by Monica Lewinsky: Why she stopped watching ?Orange is the New Black'
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Wait, What?! Cobie Smulders Was Almost Kate on Lost! Plus, Hear How HIMYM Made Her "F—king Weep"
- Don't Ever Change, Real Housewives of New Jersey! The Ladies Throw Down at a First-Responders Party—Watch Now