Posts with tag "dane cook"
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 08:36 AM by Kelly Fisher
When Dane Cook realized his dog was missing on Saturday, he went to the best resource available to help: Twitter. "West Hollywood I need your help please. My dog Beast is missing in that area," the comedian wrote on his Twitter page, with a photo attached and email address for users to contact him if the dog was found. Cook also called for volunteers to help him find the missing pup, and was...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
When PopEater's staff of music fanatics heard about Dane Cook's new greatest hits album, 'I Did My Best: Greatest Hits,' we started wondering what the comedian's picks for musical greatest hits were -- and he delivered. While the album features 10 minutes of new Cook humor in addition to the best of his previously released material, we challenged the funny guy to choose a 15-track playlist for a...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 11:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Dane Cook had a special surprise for Taylor Swift during their appearance on 'The Tonight Show' with Jay Leno on Monday night. The comedian took off his shirt, revealing a tattoo of Swift's face on his chest, and began to serenade the country singer. "Taylor Swift, you're a gift. Give me a lift to your heart, beating inside my chest, I did my best. Download it now," Cook sang. "We love you...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 09:47 AM by Marc Schneider
Ian Benardo's his name. Interrupting Dane Cook is his game. The 'American Idol' finale had its own Kanye moment on Wednesday when lippy loser Benardo grabbed the mic from Cook and raged against his one-time foe, Simon Cowell. The episode came during a song called 'Simon Said,' in which Cook put some of Cowell's best zingers to music. Near the end of the tune, a bevy of 'Idol' rejects appeared...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Once a budding superstar and MySpace mega-sensation, Dane Cook seemed poised to be the guy who could do it all: rock the comedy stage, action movies, nail some drama, and of course, make us laugh. We liked him way back when he was The Waffler in the underseen 'Mystery Men' and have followed his comedy ever since. He has earned many comedy comparisons, but still has an originality all his own that...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 11:37 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Raquel Houghton,' 'Sam Kass,' 'Sesame Street Anniversary,' and 'Sarah De Herdt' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted May 22nd 2009 at 04:48 PM by Marc Schneider
Watch or listen to his new comedy disc 'Isolated Incident' and you'll notice the 2009 version of Dane Cook is a strikingly different animal than from just a few years back. The hand gestures and observational rants are still there, no doubt, but weaved into riffs on President Barack Obama and sandwiches, the comedic superstar waxes sentimental about his as-tough-as-it-gets stretch of luck....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Loses Almost 50 Lbs.
- PHOTO: Christina Aguilera Debuts Baby Belly
- Let's Discuss Taylor Swift's Latest Shoe Obsession
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Scandal' cast member Jeff Perry admits watching ?The Wire' is on his to-do list ? VIDEO
- Throwback Thursday: B'Witched, the Irish Spice Girls of the '90s ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal': We predict what's going to happen tonight