Posts with tag "danica patrick"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meet the First Kid in the World to Receive a Double Hand Transplant: 'I Want to Swing on Monkey Bars!'
- Ellie Kemper on Jon Hamm Being Her High School Drama Teacher: 'He Was Not Ugly'
- What Time Are Lines At Your Grocery Store the Shortest? Google's New Feature Knows the Answer
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- This week's top 10 paid and free apps for iPhone and iPad on the App Store
- This week's top selling movies on Apple's iTunes
- This Game of Thrones Casualty Just Joked About Her Death Way Too Soon...And It Is Not OK!
- Girl Who Has to Choose Between Holding a Toddler and Catching the Bouquet Chooses Poorly
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Reveals Why She Dumped Nick Mid-Proposal: "I Didn't Really Want To"