Posts with tag "daniel radcliffe"
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 08:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Daniel Radcliffe is returning to Broadway, but instead of showing full frontal nudity, like he did in his stage debut, this time he'll sing and dance. The star of the 'Harry Potter' movies will appear in a revival of 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying,' opening in spring 2011. Radcliffe will portray Finch, the show's unlikely hero, an opportunistic young man who rises from the ma...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 10:26 AM by PopEater Staff
A pyrotechnics-heavy scene on the set of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' got a bit out of control Friday night at the UK's Leavesden Film Studios, near Watford, Hertfordshire. Luckily, none of the principal cast members, including Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, were present. "There was a small fire that was quickly handled by our in-house fire brigade, and as a precaution w...
- Posted Mar 1st 2010 at 01:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Daniel Radcliffe has spent the past decade in the limelight playing the title role in the 'Harry Potter' film series, but the actor will soon be closing the curtain on the part that made him famous. In an interview with MTV, Radcliffe described his feelings about leaving the bespectacled boy wizard behind. Radcliffe, who has been busy filming the two-part 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,'...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The 2009-2010 Broadway calendar is saturated with a number of celebrity faces starring in major shows. Everyone from Ashlee Simpson to Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig came to the Great White Way this season. It is no surprise that Broadway has turned to Hollywood for their headliners because celebrity endorsements bring even more money to this 939 million dollar a year industry (via Playbill.) Even ...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 08:30 AM by Jo Piazza
Naked Harry Potter? That's the rumor about the new installment of the children's wizarding series. David Yates, director of 'Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows,' told the UK Telegraph, "Dan has appeared nude in the past. There are a couple of scenes in the new film in which he will undress, but we're still thinking about how we present it." If the rumors were true it wouldn't be the first tim...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 07:40 AM by PopEater Staff
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe is steaming mad over reports today he was smoking a joint at a friends party recently. Britain's Daily Mirror ran a cover photo Friday showing the actor in a painted-on mustache and taking a toke from something. The actor's rep tells WENN that all he was doing was smoking a "roll-up cigarette" and posed the possibility he will seek legal action against the t...
- Posted Sep 5th 2009 at 02:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Emma Watson, who plays Hermoine in the 'Harry Potter' films, admits the film hasn't helped her dating life. "There are no boyfriend-girlfriend relationships at all because we all work so hard," Watson told UK's Daily Express about her co-stars' off-set dating lives....
- Posted Aug 15th 2009 at 07:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity nude photo scandals are a lot like deaths, it seems -- they come in bunches. Vanessa Hudgens fell victim last week to her second (!!!) nude photo leak, while equally naughty photos of 'Twilight' starlet Ashley Greene are the talk of the Web this week. So what's a celeb to do when R-rated content surfaces? Here's how each exposed celeb handled their scandal, to serve as advice for any ...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 12:12 PM by PopEater Staff
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe hopes to save the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth through a "major donation" to The Trevor Project. "It's extremely distressing to consider that in 2009 suicide is a top three killer of young people... It's vitally important that young people understand they are not alone and, perhaps even more important, that their...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie: A Therapist Would Have a Field Day Analyzing the Films I Choose to Do
- Nick Lachey: Why I'll Have a 'Different Kind of Love' for My Daughter
- 25 Years Later, Revel in the Nostalgia of The Wizard
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Spider-Woman has a cool new costume
- Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant With Her and Husband Evan Ross' First Child Together
- New Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence Wax Figures Unveiled! Are They Lifelike or Totally Creepy?
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 34th Birthday at Disneyland (and Apparently, She Loves the Rides!)