Posts with tag "danny bonaduce"
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 06:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Would you be at all amazed if we told you Danny Bonaduce was the recipient of a surprise wedding late last month? No? We've come to expect the unexpected of the 'Partridge Family' badboy, who was enjoying a Hawaiian vacation with girlfriend Amy Railsback on Nov. 22 when he got a phone call. "The wedding planner from the hotel called to speak with Amy and told me I was getting married!" Bonaduce...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 02:30 PM by Sam Brand
Susan Dey, AKA 'The Partridge Family's' oldest daughter Laurie, isn't on Twitter. So, don't bother trying to figure out why she skipped the Tuesday morning family reunion on the 'Today Show.' Nobody knows. OK, maybe producer beau Bernard Sofronski knows, but he's not on Twitter either. It's time to face facts. Gathering television's most famous families in one room is darn near impossible. Not...
- Posted Mar 1st 2010 at 05:16 PM by Sam Brand
The 'Today Show' is reuniting one of television's favorite families. On Monday, the Bradfords of late '70s hit 'Eight Is Enough' gathered at NBC studios in New York City ... minus one major cast member. Adam Rich, who's had several publicized run-ins with the law since the show's cancellation, didn't make it to 30 Rock. But the "sweet faced, youngest of the clan" did write in: "I am there in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's 'Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You'
- Wedding Photo Found in 9/11 Rubble to Be Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- Pretty Ugly: The Biggest Beauty Pageant Controversies
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
- 'No Good Deed' tops 'Dolphin Tale 2' in box office weekend
- Statue of late singer Amy Winehouse unveiled in London