Posts with tag "darren criss"
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 04:15 PM by AOL Music Editors
Darren Criss has stolen Gleeks' hearts and grabbed the attention of Sony music execs since his November debut as Blaine on the hit musical series 'Glee.' The rising star plays the frontman of the all-boy a cappella group the Warblers, and recently announced his plans to release his own solo studio album. AOL Music met up with the singing sensation at his home in Los Angeles and followed him...
- Posted Apr 23rd 2011 at 11:29 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Glee' star Darren Criss led the Warblers in a live performance of Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' this week on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show.' McKinley High's rivals, the Dalton Academy a capella Warblers, hit the talk show's stage to promote their new studio release, 'Glee: The Music Presents the Warblers.' The new album features 11 of the Warblers' most popular covers -- including Destiny Child's...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 10:10 AM by John Mitchell
Darren Criss, the emerging star who plays Kurt's boyfriend Blaine on FOX's hit 'Glee,' feels like he should apologize to Beyonce for the Warbler's cover of Destiny's Child's 1999 hit 'Bills, Bills, Bills.' "I feel like I have to write her an apology now," he told 'Access Hollywood.' "I mean, come on, Beyonce's the queen of pop music. She's the queen. If you could run for queen ... I would put...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Rae Votta
Darren Criss, the 'Glee' rising star who joined the show just last fall, can add another feather to his pop culture cap -- the cover of Billboard magazine. Criss isn't new to cover boy status. Earlier this year he was featured on Out magazine's cover and, with co-star Chris Colfer ('Glee's' Kurt Hummel, Criss' character Blaine's love interest on the show), on Entertainment Weekly. The Billboard...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 09:59 AM by PopEater Staff
'Glee' breakout Darren Criss seemed a little off while performing his biggest hit for Perez Hilton's birthday party. Criss took the stage to play and sing 'Teenage Dream,' and many wondered if the star was drunk, BuzzFeed reports. The actor went to his Twitter account to clear up the speculation. "You know you've made it when the main discussion over one of your performances is whether or...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 06:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Former 'Saturday Night Live' comedian Victoria Jackson has slammed 'Glee' for the same sex kiss that was featured on the hit TV show last week. 'Glee' characters Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) kissed for the first time last week. And it wasn't a peck. It was, by many accounts, a perfect kiss. Jackson, however, did not think so, and she ranted against the kiss and the TV show...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 10:33 AM by Rae Votta
Darren Criss' character Blaine was introduced on 'Glee' this season as a charming, confident, openly gay teenager and possible love interest for the beloved Kurt, played by Chris Colfer. Now an emerging gay icon and all-around media darling, Criss is the sexy cover boy of this month's Out magazine. Inside the issue, 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy drops a bombshell about Blaine and predicts a bumpy...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup
- Lauren Conrad Dyes Hair 'Real Blonde' Before Wedding: Is It the Real Deal? (PHOTO)
- Days Of Our Lives' Eileen Davidson Is Joining RHOBH, Says Source
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Here's how ?Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- '80s TV stars sing ?Let It Go'
- Brie Bella Goes to the Caribbean, Nikki Bella Hits the Beach With John Cena and More—Catch Up With the Total Divas!
- This Beautiful Model Is Considered Plus-Size and the Internet Is Not Happy About That
- Selena Gomez Flashes Major Skin With Cara Delevingne at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Gala