Posts with tag "dating"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 01:21 PM by PopEater Staff
In the second and final portion of a revealing interview with British tabloid The Sun, Lindsay Lohan says if she can't make amends with girlfriend Samantha Ronson, it's back to dating men. "I never really thought about women before, it kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me," Lindsay says. "If I wasn't with Samantha, I would probably be with a boy next. She's the only woman I've...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 06:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Britney Spears has been taking time off from her 'Circus' tour, she's still in the dating game. The pop singer is keeping things "casual" with her beau, agent Jason Trawick, PEOPLE reports. "Things are fine -- they still maintain a great working relationship and he's in her life as a great friend as he's always been," a close source said....
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 09:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Looking back on her time with Balthazar Getty, actress Sienna Miller admits her rebellion tainted her public perception and "probably looked awful," she told UK's Daily Mail. "The situation [with Getty] was not ideal... I would probably be less naive about ignoring the fact that people care," she said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!