Posts with tag "dating"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 01:21 PM by PopEater Staff
In the second and final portion of a revealing interview with British tabloid The Sun, Lindsay Lohan says if she can't make amends with girlfriend Samantha Ronson, it's back to dating men. "I never really thought about women before, it kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me," Lindsay says. "If I wasn't with Samantha, I would probably be with a boy next. She's the only woman I've ...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 06:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Britney Spears has been taking time off from her 'Circus' tour, she's still in the dating game. The pop singer is keeping things "casual" with her beau, agent Jason Trawick, PEOPLE reports. "Things are fine -- they still maintain a great working relationship and he's in her life as a great friend as he's always been," a close source said. ...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 09:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Looking back on her time with Balthazar Getty, actress Sienna Miller admits her rebellion tainted her public perception and "probably looked awful," she told UK's Daily Mail. "The situation [with Getty] was not ideal... I would probably be less naive about ignoring the fact that people care," she said. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Treatment Center for Parents' Home
- Did Jennifer Aniston Inspire BFF Chelsea Handler's Haircut?
- New Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Five Fast Facts
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"