Posts with tag "dating"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 01:21 PM by PopEater Staff
In the second and final portion of a revealing interview with British tabloid The Sun, Lindsay Lohan says if she can't make amends with girlfriend Samantha Ronson, it's back to dating men. "I never really thought about women before, it kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me," Lindsay says. "If I wasn't with Samantha, I would probably be with a boy next. She's the only woman I've...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 06:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Britney Spears has been taking time off from her 'Circus' tour, she's still in the dating game. The pop singer is keeping things "casual" with her beau, agent Jason Trawick, PEOPLE reports. "Things are fine -- they still maintain a great working relationship and he's in her life as a great friend as he's always been," a close source said....
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 09:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Looking back on her time with Balthazar Getty, actress Sienna Miller admits her rebellion tainted her public perception and "probably looked awful," she told UK's Daily Mail. "The situation [with Getty] was not ideal... I would probably be less naive about ignoring the fact that people care," she said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Celebrate His Birthday Ahead of Wedding
- Boston Bombing Survivor Ties the Knot with His Rehab Nurse
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: 'I Will Help Hillary Get Elected'
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary
- Rihanna Poses in a Bikini on a Yacht While on Vacation: See the Sexy Pics!
- Sons of Guns Canceled After Star Will Hayden Is Charged With Raping His 12-Year-Old Daughter
- Kristen Stewart Still Doesn't Care What People Think: No One Knows "D--k S--t" About My Personal Life