Posts with tag "dave matthews band"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 12:33 PM by Sam Brand
Few, if any, politicians have risen so high and fallen so low. John Edwards was Senator of North Carolina for six years and John Kerry's running mate in 2004. His name was smeared and his career was smashed in 2008 when he admitted to have lied about keeping faithful to his cancer-stricken wife. Today, as an investigation continues into whether Edwards used campaign funds to hide mistress Rielle H...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 11:46 AM by Amber James
Celebrities are finding more creative ways to give back to the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. With the help of online downloads, everyone from Rihanna, Linkin Park, Jay-Z and Bono are releasing songs in which all the profits will be donated to relief organizations. In addition, all the music from Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' benefit will be on sale for 99 cents each through iTunes starting Satur...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 09:14 PM by PopEater Staff
See all of the winner's from the 2010 Grammy Awards Here Beyonce scored 10 nominations, Taylor Swift eight and Lady Gaga five. The winners won't be announced until January 31, 2010, so until then, make your wagers on the winners with the list of nominees. The Grammy nominees for 2010 include recordings released between October 1, 2008 and August 31, 2009. See the list inside. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beverly Johnson Speaks Out About New Bill Cosby Revelations: 'No One Has the Right to Another's Body or Sexuality'
- The Top 5 Reasons We're Obsessed with Kylie Jenner
- WATCH: Little People, Big World's Zack Roloff Loses His Brother Jeremy's Wedding Ring
- Harry Shearer returning to 'The Simpsons' with new deal
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- Whoopi Goldberg: Bill Cosby is 'innocent until proven guilty'
- Starbucks Just Gave Themselves a Major Menu Upgrade—Find Out How Your Coffee's About to Get Way Better
- Eva Mendes Reveals Ryan Gosling's Dog Is ''So Sweet'' With Daughter Esmeralda: See the Pic That Proves It!
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Case; Finds Evidence "Sufficient" Enough to Move Forward