Posts with tag "dave matthews band"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 12:33 PM by Sam Brand
Few, if any, politicians have risen so high and fallen so low. John Edwards was Senator of North Carolina for six years and John Kerry's running mate in 2004. His name was smeared and his career was smashed in 2008 when he admitted to have lied about keeping faithful to his cancer-stricken wife. Today, as an investigation continues into whether Edwards used campaign funds to hide mistress Rielle...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 11:46 AM by Amber James
Celebrities are finding more creative ways to give back to the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. With the help of online downloads, everyone from Rihanna, Linkin Park, Jay-Z and Bono are releasing songs in which all the profits will be donated to relief organizations. In addition, all the music from Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' benefit will be on sale for 99 cents each through iTunes starting...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 09:14 PM by PopEater Staff
See all of the winner's from the 2010 Grammy Awards Here Beyonce scored 10 nominations, Taylor Swift eight and Lady Gaga five. The winners won't be announced until January 31, 2010, so until then, make your wagers on the winners with the list of nominees. The Grammy nominees for 2010 include recordings released between October 1, 2008 and August 31, 2009. See the list inside. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Defends Slimmer Frame
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris Talks Gone Girl Sex Scene, Calls Dressing in Drag for Hedwig Role "Intoxicating"
- Bill O'Reilly Slams Beyoncé, Says She "Glorifies" Sex and Is a Bad Role Model for Girls
- Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan Among Forbes Most Overexposed Celebs—See Who Else Made the Cut!