Posts with tag "dave matthews band"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 12:33 PM by Sam Brand
Few, if any, politicians have risen so high and fallen so low. John Edwards was Senator of North Carolina for six years and John Kerry's running mate in 2004. His name was smeared and his career was smashed in 2008 when he admitted to have lied about keeping faithful to his cancer-stricken wife. Today, as an investigation continues into whether Edwards used campaign funds to hide mistress Rielle H...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 11:46 AM by Amber James
Celebrities are finding more creative ways to give back to the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. With the help of online downloads, everyone from Rihanna, Linkin Park, Jay-Z and Bono are releasing songs in which all the profits will be donated to relief organizations. In addition, all the music from Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' benefit will be on sale for 99 cents each through iTunes starting Satur...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 09:14 PM by PopEater Staff
See all of the winner's from the 2010 Grammy Awards Here Beyonce scored 10 nominations, Taylor Swift eight and Lady Gaga five. The winners won't be announced until January 31, 2010, so until then, make your wagers on the winners with the list of nominees. The Grammy nominees for 2010 include recordings released between October 1, 2008 and August 31, 2009. See the list inside. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Female Police Officer Assaulted, Thrown Down Embankment in Pennsylvania: Reports
- Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin-Penned Biopic
- A Bride's Wedding Day Becomes Even More Special, Thanks to Wedding Crasher Robert Pattinson
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!