Posts with tag "david arquette"
- Posted Mar 20th 2011 at 01:55 PM by Christine Fenno
Did spring fever melt the frost between separated Hollywood spouses Courteney Cox and David Arquette this weekend? Arquette, 39, and Cox, 46, were spotted together on Saturday, according to RadarOnline.com, dropping by a popular floral center in Malibu, where the two have owned a home for years. Both wore dark shades and had no comment about their flowery outing. The couple, parents of...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 02:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Courteney Cox isn't exactly headed to cougar town following her 2010 separation from David Arquette. Cox opened up in Harper's Bazaar's April issue, admitting that she still has "strong feelings" for Arquette. "If [the marriage] doesn't work out, I will have huge waves of pain about failing in that department," Cox told the mag. Cox and Arquette announced their trial separation, after 11...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 06:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
David Arquette, who just recently finished a stint in rehab, was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he crashed his car in a head-on collision on Friday, PEOPLE reports. Beverly Hills Police Dept. spokeswoman told the magazine: "No alcohol or drugs were involved in the crash whatsoever. It appears that the accident will be Mr. Arquette's fault for driving on the wrong side of the...
- Posted Mar 4th 2011 at 08:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just hours after getting into a head-on collision in Los Angeles, David Arquette took to his Twitter page to let friends and fans know that he was doing okay. Showing that his sense of humor was still intact as well, Arquette's Tweet included a Charlie Sheen reference: "I got into a car accident but I'm fine. Luckily I have dragon's blood running through my veins. Haha Thank you for all your...
- Posted Mar 4th 2011 at 05:50 PM by PopEater Staff
David Arquette was injured in a head-on car collision this afternoon, TMZ reports. According to TMZ, the actor was driving in West Hollywood when his vehicle swerved into on-coming traffic. An eyewittness told the site that a car in front of Arquette suddenly stopped, forcing him to steer into traffic and causing the accident. Arquette was seen lying on the ground bleeding, before being...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 05:20 PM by Jo Piazza
In his first sit-down interview since leaving rehab, David Arquette revealed some doozies to Oprah, among them that he suspected his currently estranged wife Courtney Cox strayed during their marriage and that he felt dwarfed by her success. The actor also delved into his past history with alcohol and denied that he ever cheated on Cox. Our body language expert chronicled Arquette's every...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In a candid interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' that aired Thursday, David Arquette opened up about his marriage to Courteney Cox, their separation and whether or not he believes they'll get back together, UsMagazine.com reports. Although the couple publicly announced their separation in September 2010, Arquette revealed they'd been discussing the possibility of splitting for many months. ...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 10:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
David Arquette has been sober since Dec. 29, and he's ready to share all the details about his alcohol and drug-filled past since cleaning up. During an appearance on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' airing Thursday, the actor reveals all to the talk show host. "When I had my first drink of beer, I must have been 4 years old," he told Winfrey [via UsMagazine.com]. "I was down in the basement with my...
- Posted Jan 30th 2011 at 06:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Nearly one month after entering himself into a rehab facility to treat problems with "alcohol and other issues," David Arquette has checked himself out. Arquette completed his treatment on Sunday. "He has competed his treatment and has left," his rep tells PEOPLE. Another source told PEOPLE that Arquette is "in great spirits. He's feeling good and he's ready to move forward." Arquette had...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 07:36 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
Going to rehab is the best thing David Arquette could have done for himself, said the actor's 'Scream 4' director Wes Craven. "I'm glad to hear that David is going into rehab," Craven told Entertainment Weekly, noting that Arquette was a familiar face on the set. "He was in a lot of pain, so it's good that he's getting some help." Arquette's stint in rehab and his separation from wife of 11...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Candace Cameron Bure's DWTS Blog: I'm Working on My Confidence
- Flashback Monday Photo: Liz Phair Has Not Aged, Like, at All
- Lindsay Lohan on Her Miscarriage, Sex List - and Reviving Her Career
- Discovery network cancels Everest jump after avalanche
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- Lindsay Lohan: I had a miscarriage
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- Lindsay Lohan Explains "Humiliating" Sex List Leak: "It's Really Unfortunate and Disrespectful"
- Eco-Friendly Fashion Finds for Earth Day: Stylish Must-Haves Made From Sustainable Fabrics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Ends in a Shocking Brawl Between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore